Scavenger hunt

-Hyejin's pov-

"Oh my god Tae....what are you doing here?"

I asked as I dropped the papers on the floor again. He walked up to me and handed me the rose.

"Is it going to be a yes?" Taehyung asked me making me blush.

"You'll have you're answer soon. I thought you weren't here?" I asked.

"It's part of my plan. I know you're dating Jimin hyung but this is my only chance. Also sorry about the other day." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

I laughed at him. Then thought of the lie of dating Jimin. I mean he's nice but I needed to get away from Tae.

"I have to go now Tae.... I'll answer you soon." I said and walked away trying to control my heart beat.

Before I left I turned and hugged Tae first. When I hugged him a memory replayed in my head.

-Flashback-

"My hugs have magic Hyejin. Whenever you hug me then you'll get little visions of the past. When you and I were together." Taehyung whispered to you as you guys hugged for the last time.

-End of flashback-

I let go of Tae and he looked at me. "Hyejin are you okay?" He asked. I nodded and ran off.

Wh...what was that? Is it true? Why don't I remember us when we were little? Have we met before? All kinds of questions were running around in my head.

I walked home and started working on my idea of answering Taehyung.

I had a bunch of pink balloons and put little cut out pig snouts on them. Then I put them into a box and taped the box a little making sure the balloons could fly out.

Then I thought...maybe I'll make him go on a scavenger hunt. I went out and put papers everywhere leading him to my house again.

When I finished I texted Tae saying he could come now.

-Taehyung's pov-

I went outside to find a note taped to the door of my house. It was from Hyejin. It said, "Without using your car find the little papers."

I smiled and searched the place. Then I saw another note. I ran over to it and saw Minah standing there. I turned my attention back to the note and it said, "Here's a little help." I looked up at Minah and she smiled.

"Hi Taehyung. I'll show you where the papers are. Follow me." Minah said.

I followed her to the next note after note. Then I thought of Hyejin. Of how she did all of this just to answer my stupid question.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung hurry!" I heard Minah yell from across the street. I ran to her and it was another note. It read, "You're almost there Kim Taehyung."

"You really like her huh?" I heard Minah ask.

"You don't even know. Ever since we were young but she doesn't remember." I said looking over to Minah.

"Yeah I remember those days. I remembered meeting you and Jungkook. I couldn't take my eyes off of Jungkook." Minah said making both of us laugh.

"Shall we continue?" Minah asked me. I nodded and we were off again. After a few minutes we found another note.

We continued talking about the past. It was nice to refer back to those days.

"This is as far as I can take you. Thanks for talking with me, and don't ever hurt Hyejin okay." Minah said walking off.

There was only 5 notes left. I read the fifth one, and it said, "Kim Taehyung. Minah left you right? Have gun finding the rest."

Once again I smiled and continued to search. I found the fourth one and it read, "Did you have fun playing?"

Then continued again. Finding one saying, "Close Tae♡" I kept this one. I kept all of them for memories.

The second one was pretty hard to find. A block away from her house. "The last one will be hard to find. Thanks for playing."

I walked over to her house searching everywhere. Man...I couldn't find this one. I searched everywhere. High, low, house to house. But nothing, how was I supposed to go to her house without the last note?

I started searching again. I couldn't find it...I guess I'll just go to her house without the last note...

With heavy steps I walked extra slow just so I wouldn't get there anytime soon. Trying to figure out a way to tell her I couldn't find it.

Then I pictured her expression when I would walk over just to not have the note. What if she was going to say yes? Then if I didn't have the note the answer would've turned into a no.

No! I can't let that happen. Then again she's already dating Jimin hyung. I couldn't do that to them.
I turned back to search one last time before I officially walked up to her.

Searching back and forth, looking like I was crazy. If she said no cause of this I would be okay with it.

Walking up to her door, getting slower and slower with every step I took. When I got to her driveway I couldn't move anymore. I was afraid of getting rejected.

Infront of her door now I saw a box. I thought it was from someone else. Like a delivery or something.

To make sure she was still home I waited a few minutes. One of her neighbors came out and stared at me from across the street.

Right when I was going to knock I looked down at the box again and saw a little piece of paper sticking out.

I pulled it out and it said, "I'll go on that date with you when pigs fly." Then on the side of the box it said, "Tae open the box." I opened the box and a bunch of pink balloons with little paper pig snouts taped on flew out.