Should I?

-Hyejin's pov-

I pulled away and quickly apologized. "Jimin I am soooo sorry! I didn't mean for that to hap-"

I felt him pull me closer to him and his lips met mine once again. He pulled away and I couldn't say anything. I know I wasn't supposed to like it, but I did.

"Hyejin... I'm sorry. It's just I've always wanted to see how it would feel to kiss you. I know we're not dating but I think we should change that. Also I know you like Taehyung but I feel you like you should move on." Jimin said looking deeply into my eyes.

"I'll give you time. Please think hard about this. Just think of who made you smile, made you feel special, and mostly who was there for you." He said and walked out.

I brushed my lip with my hand and thought to myself, "Should I?" Why would Jimin kiss me? I thought we were just friends? How could this all happen just tonight.

Let's see...who's made me smile, feel special, and mostly who was there for me.

Park Jimin: A guy who made me hurt but then made me forget about Taehyung. He was there for me, he made me smile, but that's it.

Kim Taehyung: Someone who's ruined my life. Someone who's made me fall for him, gave my heart to; but he hurt it. Then accidentally gave him to much. He's made me smile, he was there for me, and he also made me feel special.

I smiled as I thought of Taehyung. Then the scene of him kissing that girl came back into my mind, and my smile faded.

But he's also hurt me. Should I? I love Jimin, but that's only as a friend. Jimin has only hurt me once and he made it up by taking me out today.

Taehyung....he hurt me but I don't know why I still love him. It feels like he's been in my past before and I couldn't remember him. I feel like I made a promise to him but couldn't remember.

I layed on the couch thinking of why I loved him so much. I soon fell asleep.

-Taehyung's pov-

I came to the carnival today to have a good time and forget about Hyejin. Everything was fine until I saw her. A few girls came up to me and started talking to me.

They were pretty chill but not my type. I watched as she finally made eye contact with me. I smirked and pulled the girl close locking lips with her.

I looked up and saw Jimin hyung kiss Hyejin. My blood boiled inside and I couldn't control myself anymore. I missed her so much but she decides to go for my hyung!

I shoved the girl off of me and ran over to them. I turned Jimin hyung around and punched him. Hyejin bent down to check on him and then helped him.

We both made a huge scene infront of everyone. The girl walked up to me and said, "I'll help you forget about her. Just you and me. You won't think about her all night long."

I thought about it then remembered how Hyejin and I almost did it once. I ended up shaking my head and leaving.

When I got back to the dorm Jimin hyung was waiting for me. I tried avoiding him and walking upstairs, he said, "We didn't kiss." I stopped and turned to face him.

"Bwoh?" I asked.

"We didn't kiss. It was fake so I could see if you really liked her. Clearly I can see it now." He replied.

I walked over to him and ruffled my hair. "You mean I kissed a random girl for no reason?!" I asked in frustration.

He smiled then nodded. "We're not dating either. She made a plan to date me and let you move on. You're a babo Kim Taehyung." Jimin hyung said smiling bitterly.
I sighed and face plamed. "Hyung why did you agree? You know once I like someone there's no change to that." I said looking at him.

"I'll tell you one thing though. She loves you. I kissed her when we returned to her place. I asked her to move on. I've also fallen for her myself. Clearly she doesn't have the same feelings for me." He said and stared coldly into my eyes.

"Hyung...mian. But I will make Hyejin mine and only mine." I said determined.

"Yeah I know. I also know your a babo who's made a deep cut in her heart and she can't heal it without you. I asked her to move on...but I know she won't. I'll back off. Just don't ever hurt her again. She means the world to me even if it means I have to see her with another person." He said and walked upstairs.

I watched him walk upstairs before I grabbed my jacket and ran out. I ran to Hyejin's house and her bedroom light was still on.

I texted her and she replied back saying, "Um...it's late Tae go to sleep."

I climbed onto her balcony and knocked on the window. She opened the door and stared at me.

"Is it to late for me?" I asked and smiled. A tear dropped from her eye, then she started punching me. I pulled her into a hug and held her.

She stopped crying and I pulled her away. We walked inside and she closed the window. When she turned around I pulled her and kissed her.

I pulled away and said, "I miss you. I need you. Mostly...I love you." I said.

She lifted my chin and said, "I miss you, I need you, and mostly I love you too." Then she kissed me passionately.

I returned the kiss then smiled between the kiss. "I miss your kisses. I miss holding you. I miss your soft voice." I said pulling her closer.

She smiled then....