Jade, Perrie and Jesy walked into Lips determined as they searched for Lauren. Perrie's eyes searched for a beautiful raven haired beauty with green eye's like the rumor had said, and when her eye found Lauren behind the bar, she knew the rumors hadn't lied.

The three woman walked up to the busy bar, and said,"We would like a word withe Lauren."

Lauren and Camila who had been bartending that night, looked at each other concerned. Lauren put two fingers in her mouth and blew a whistle loudly. Withing seconds, Normani was at the bar, and Lauren said,"Help Camz till I get back. Just like I taught you. If you need help ask Camz."

Normani nodded, and stepped up to take Lauren's place. Lauren waved the three woman towards Ally's office, and knocked on the door.

"Come in." Ally shouted.

Opening the door, Lauren saw Ally at her desk typing away on her computer. Looking up, she saw Lauren enter along with three beautiful woman.

"What's up?" asked Ally worried.

"Don't know, but we'll find out in a minute. These ladies would like a word with me, so I figured I'd bring them here if its concerning the bar." answered Lauren.

Ally smiled and nodded. She was seriously growing to l've Lauren. She was like a partner to Ally these days, and the part Ally liked is that she considered Ally's feelings for everything. She didn't just try to control everything around her, and genuinely just wanted to help her keep the woman that came here safe.

"So Whats this about." asked Lauren turning to the three woman.

"My name is Perrie Edwards, retired Marine." Perrie stated smiling.

"My name is Jesy Nelson, retired Army." Jesy added.

"And My name is Jade Thirwall, ex air force and Human rights attorney for the city. We've heard a lot about the what you guys are doing, and are offering our services. Before you came, I was in the process of gathering evidence to shut down the Men's club. I have some complaints, but the witnesses stopped coming to me due to officers on the force not taking their statements, and over looking that bars indiscretions. I want that Bar gone. I don't care where it goes, but to have it in front of a lesbian establishment is not only insulting, its dangerous. The concept of the Bar is for men's men to have a place to throw their masculinity around others like them. Placing it in front of a bar for woman who want nothing to do with their type of man, is something that would ignite even the normal close minded idiot. If you agree, I would like to help close the bar down, and these ladies would like to offer their services. They can join you in patrolling and escorting the woman to their cars, and are certified in security. I heard your only going to be here for a few more months, and these ladies are retired. They can pick up where you left off if the bar isn't closed by the time you leave. If we manage to keep things peaceful, more victims may feel safe enough to come forward, and we may be able to find out hoe Shawn has been able to keep the bar running when in most cases it should be shut down by now." Jade said staring into Lauren's excited eyes.

"That would be great! But I should let you know, were doing this for free." Lauren said hesitantly.

The three woman nodded smiling.

"That is preferable. If I have to take this to court they can't argue that your lying because your getting paid to by your employer. If this stays on a volunteer basis, then it has more weight. If people are so concerned their volunteering their services to keep the lesbian woman in this city safe, than we have the best chance of changing things, and making sure this does not happen again." Jade answered smiling.

"Alright then." Lauren said grinning as she held out her hand for Jade.

The three new comers smiled, happy to be apart of the action and shook Lauren's hands.