"So what made you pick this place, it doesn't seem very you, Dean?" Castiels curiosity got the better of him, he couldn't see Dean picking this place out himself.

"Busted. My younger brother helped me pick it, I would have settled for the RoadHouse but Sammy said I needed to make an effort." Dean blushed an rubbed the back of his neck as he looked at Cas through his eyelashes, making Castiel's heart flutter.

"Dean you didn't have to go out of your comfort zone, but I didn't know you had a brother, do you have any other siblings?" Cas asked as he took another sip of the wine, and in that moment he decided it was his new favourite.

"No it's just been me and Sammy, but I would die for him, he's saved me more times than I care to admit." Cas tilted his head to the side and frowned.

"What do you mean, Dean."

"Everyone has there demons, right?" A pain appeared in Castiel's chest, at the thought that Dean has had personal struggles. Does he still get them? Ran through his mind.

"Do you still have those demons?" Cas asked curiosity and worry taking over his speech.

"I'm okay now Cas, I got my steps, no booze on a week day, junk food once a week, gym three times a week. Got everything in check." Dean checked off his mental list just as there food arrived. They ate quickly and and talked about there favourite places to eat, and to there surprise they were almost the same, apart from Castiel's guilty pleasure of a small vegan place in town.

"Are you gentlemen finished?" Bela seemed to pop up out of no where.

"Yes thank you." Dean answered for the both of them.

"Any dessert for the two of you?" She asked as she collected the empty plates from the table.

"Erm no we will just take the bill, please." And after a small argument with Cas, they agreed Cas would pay for there next date.

(Gonna try some 1st person POV...)

Dean's POV
I drove Cas to his place and mentally slapped myself, didn't have the balls to say the three important words.

"Thank you for a lovely evening Dean, I'll see you tomorrow." Cas leaned over the front seat of the Impala and planted a soft, gentle kiss on my lips. I deepen the kiss and with out thinking I straddle Cas and explore his body with my hands, the both of us couldn't get enough of each other.

After what felt like 10 minutes I pulled away from Cas' lips the pair of us gasping for breath, I could smell the wine on Cas' breath but it wasn't obnoxious.

"Dean I-I didn't take you for a bottom" Cas whispered against my lips.

"Angel I can be what ever you want me to be, you just have to ask." I whispered against his ear, nibbling slightly feeling his crouch grow harder.

"I should go in; cats." Cas rolled his eyes as he pulled himself together and I climbed off him, hitting my head of the roof.

"I look forward to seeing you tomorrow, text me?" He nodded a yes before getting out of the car and walking to the front door. He turned around and gave me a quick wave before walking through the door.

I got home just before 8, the light was on which was strange. I entered the living room with caution, only to find Sam sat on the couch eating all my food.

"What the hell, Sam!" He paused what ever he was watching and stopped eating.

"Oooh hey how did confessing your love go?" He sassed as he opened another bag of chips.

"I didn't okay, and stop eating my food, how do you eat so much man?" I snatched the chips off him and opened the dip to discover it was already gone. "When I left that was full!"

"Well you were gone ages and I was hungry, besides I'm 6'4 dude what do you expect I need fuel. Jerk!"

"Bitch, don't insult me I'm your big brother." I put my hand on my heart and made a fake hurt face.

"You mean my little big brother?" He sassed again.

"That's it", I tacked him to the floor. Chips flying everywhere as I tickled him senseless, he squirmed underneath me, gasping for breath.

"Get off!" He struggled.

"Say it, or I swear to God I will lick your damn face!"

"Okaaay ahh! Your the best big brother ahh stop please!"

I climbed off him and started picking the chips up, he joined in.

"Why didn't you tell him?" He wondered as he shoved me in the side.

"I panicked okay" I blushed, I had been doing that a lot recently.

"You panicked? Oh wow you must really love this guy. When do I meet him?"

A/n: little bit of a fluff/filler chapter but I was in the mood to write fluff... how did you like the first person section?

Hope you enjoyed either way. Thanks for reading

-kayz