Is it REALLY home sweet home?

Start from the beginning

" Are you guys alright?" I ask them.

Turning my head back to Damien " Yeah Im fine, got a few scratches but Im good." He says while dusting dirt off his shorts. Before Juniper can start admiring him, I turn to Chloe and look at her.

" Yeah Im fine, just a few cuts and bruises nothing serious." She says walking over to us.

" Alright Chloe how much farther till were out of here?" I ask her.

" Um i believe if I'm correct that we should be out of here in about an hour on foot. Its quicker if we run in our animal forms, it would be about a five minuet run. " Chloe says as she starts to go behind a tree and shift.

" I agree." Damien says as he goes and walks behind a different tree.

Rolling my eyes I shift right then and their changing into my cat.

" Finally." Juniper says to me. With relief in her voice. She really wanted to shift.

" Oh well its just going to be us three and I figured if someone actually saw us, they know the legend I bet they wouldn't DARE try to fight us!" I say as I stand up proudly.

" You got that right." Juniper says laughing as we extend our claws in to the ground.

Damien POV;

" I agree." I say as I start to go behind a tree. Right after I take off my shirt and start on my shorts, I hear the familiar cracking and popping of a shift. But the sound wasn't behind a tree. It sounded too close.

" Wait wasn't it just Chloe and..... Who went behind a tree?" I think to myself.

I look around the tree Im behind and see the most magnificent cat ever.

" Alex!" I say as I step out not caring if I have my shirt off. And am in only my shorts.

She turns around, and I am captivated by the most beautiful green cat eyes ever.

" Wow she is big!" I say to Adrian.

" Yes and shes all ours!" Adrian says dreamily as he stares at our mate.

" Alex is that you?" I ask her as I walk forward and start to pet her head, feeling the familiar tingling sensation you can only feel when you touch your mate.

" You're so beautiful, and you're all mine." I say as I pet her head and revel in the fact that I am mated to THE QUEEN CHEETAH! Well king, but shes luckily a female so that makes her Queen!

Purring loudly, Alex rubs her head up against me. Then out of nowhere Alex shifts. Instinctively I cover my eyes.

I then hear laughing. Looking up I see Alex laughing and her clothes AREN'T RIPPED!

Shocked , and Im very certain that my eyes are the size of saucers I ask, " How. why. whats so funny?" I ask her standing up.

" You." She says while she still laughs her head off.

" Me!? Why." I say astonished she'd laugh at me. Smiling in return.

" You seeing that when I shift I dont rip my clothes. And before you ask I dont know why." She says calming down grabbing her sides.

" Ok but wow you...... Why didn't you tell me!" I ask her " I mean I knew you were a werecat but , as your mate I would think you'd tell me!" I say getting a little mad our mate didn't tell me. But, Im mainly just joking.

" Well first, I didn't tell you because it never came up to discussion, and second I wanted to tell you in a special place, not rogue territory!" She says as she comes up and hugs me.

" Ok then, but whats her name?" I ask her.

" Juniper." She says as she looked up at me flashing her cat eyes.

Surprised i jump back. " You mean the moon goddesses sister!?" I ask her surprised that that rumor was true.

After I had the mate dream, I tried to study werecats and their was a legend that who ever has the King/Queen Cheetah as their animal is not only destined for greatness, but can contain supernatural powers, and their cat is the moon goddesses sister.

Nodding her head I ask her. " So what powers do you have?"

She gives me a questioning look and ask me. " You know about that?"

" Well yeah I kind of studied werecats after the mate dream. " i say looking down embarrassed I had to study werecats.

" Well I can freeze time, see the future, and thats all I know so far, Juniper says that I receive at least three or four powers." She says as she looks down. Putting my finger under her chin I lift her head up to look at me.

Flashing her a smile I say " Well Alex, Juniper, you are so beautiful and I am so happy to have you as MY mate, and I dont care about the powers or the fact that you are a Queen Cheetah, I care about YOU, and I dont want you to think any differently." I say as I kiss her with about as much emotion I can put into it.

Once I kiss her Alex tenses up but after a few seconds, she relaxes, and kisses back.

After a few seconds I hear a bark behind me, and stop. I totally forgot about Chloe. She heard EVERYTHING!

" Oh crap Bro, you totally might have just embarrassed your self." Adrian says to me.

" Thanks" i say sarcastically.

Chloe POV:

" Well Alex, Juniper, you are so beautiful and I am so happy to have you as MY mate, and I dont care about the powers or the fact that you are a Queen Cheetah, I care about YOU, and I dont want you to think any differently." I hear Damien say to Alex.

" ALEX is Queen Cheetah!" I say to Peril.

" Queen Juniper and Queen Alex. What a honor to be serving them." Peril says in awe as I can feel her bow.

I then proceed to shift into my wolf. Peril barks at Alex and Damien grabbing their attention, feeling awkward that they are passionately kissing each other.

" Ok Chloe lead the way." Alex says as I turn around to let Damien and Alex shift.

-------___________--------------_________-----------------_____________

Hey, so this chapter has been updated!!! (12/15/16). Hope y'all like. I know I'm not doing much rewriting of the story. But, I am just trying to polish it up, and make it a bit nicer.

Anyways, hope y'all like, and don't forget to please Vote/Comment!!

Chessie_Cat14👻👻