Chapter:2

( Jasmine POV)
We pulled up to the party and everybody head snapped in our direction as we pulled up. It was a baby blue ranger rover with black wheels " I guess everybody likes the car". Jayla said me and my pops quickly agreed with her statement. "Well see y'all later love y'all" my dad said basically pushing us out the car.

We looked at him weird then gave him a kiss on the cheek love yuh too we said as we got out the car and watching him speed off. I rolled my eyes as we started to walk into the house getting lustful looks from niggas and dirty looks from bitches I just laughed and kept it moving "jealous bitches" I yelled as I continued to walk into the house.

I walked in and smelled nun but ass, "Before they invited mothafuckass they shoulda told these bitches to wash they ass". I said to Jayla as she began to laughin real fucking loud I looked at her and just shook my head laughing as well.

Jayla: oh Bitch there go yo crush.

Me: whoo?? The fuck.

Jayla: Rashaud...Bitch don't get to flexing like you don't like him you been crushing on him since 3rd grade and yall close as hell yall damnear know everything about eachotherr.

Me: him and Carlos coming this way.

Jayla: ohh shit Bitch turn around (we turned around)

I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned around and started blushing immediately.

Jayla: but you don't like him.

I looked at her then back at Rashaud he was looking sexy as fuckk. He had on a blue and white true religion shirt and some white true religion jeans with his baby blue and white Jordan 11's. He was light skinned with a curly ass fro with a grill. Which was so sexy to me.

Rashaud: hey

Me:hey. I said looking away

Rashaud: (laughing) why you not trynna look at a nigga.

Me: (laughing) I don't know.

Rashaud: well you wanna dance?

Me: (listened to the song freak hoe by speaker knockerz for a minute) then I nodded my head Saying yes.
He pulled me to the dance floor and I quickly started twerking on him waisting no time. He immediately got on buddy buddy.

Me: you got a little friend there. I said laughing

Rashaud: I guess he likes what he see.

Me: ( looking away blushing) lawdd helpp me.

Rashaud:Come with me.

(Sex scene)
He took me upstairs and he began kissing on my neck making me let out soft moans. He laid me on my back kissing and sucking on my neck making me let out louder moans. I lifted his shirt over his head as he did the same for me. He left me a couple hickeys I knew that for sure. I kicked off my shoes and pulled down my shorts along with my panties. My mind was telling me to stop but I was in need of his touch he pulled off his pants and boxers and got on top of me.

Rashaud: this yo first time?

Me: yeahh

Rashaud: it's gone hurt okay.

Me: okay

He pushed himself inside of me. I whimpered and started scratching his back and neck up. " this shit is so painful" I hissed out. Tears fell from my eyes as he pushed himself inside of me more . I felt warm blood going down my legs I then knew that he had popped my cherry. Once he got all the way on he stopped so I can get use to his size.

Rashaud: you good?

Me:yeahh

He started to hit my spot making me moan loud again. "Mmmhmmm" right there" I moaned out. I wrapped my legs around his waist and began scratching his back as he went harder and deeper. I felt this pleasure build up inside me my stomach started tightening and my walls clenched around his manhood.

Rashaud: don't hold it.

Right when those words came out we both came within 4 minutes.

*40 minutes later*
We began going right back at it I could tell he was about to reach his peep "mmmhmmm imm boutaa cum again". I said . I moaned as I came all over his manhood again. He started hitting my spot again only going harder and deeper then I pressed my lips against his as our tongues fought I felt him twitch inside me then his warm liquid came inside of me.

As he pulled out and pulled away from the kiss. He got himself cleaned up then told me it was some girl clothes I can change into after I got out the shower. Then that's when reality hit me hard.

I hurried and took the clothes and ran into the bathroom taking a shower I threw my clothes in his dirty clothes and ran downstairs with a face full of tears looking for Jay. I found her getting Carlos number. I ran to her and she looked at me with a worried face.

Jay: Jas what's wrong

Me:I'm so stupid Jay. How could I let his happen I'm a hoe.

Jay: Wtf are you talking about.

Me: Jayla I slept with him. I'm a fucking idiot I slept with Rashaud.

Jay: you wanna go?

I nodded my head yes and she gave Carlos a hug then grabbed me and pulled Me into a long tight hug then she called my dad. He came quickly and me and Jay both got in the car I got in the front and she got in the back I just leaned my head up against the window and just laid there.

Daddy: what's wrong bbg.

Me:daddy I did a bad thing.

Daddy: bbg what did you do. He asked getting serious.

Me: I had Sex at the party but I swear it was a accident.

Daddy: you did what Jasmine?

Me:daddy I'm sorry don't be mad.

Daddy: I'm not bbg I'm glad you told be. But did you use a condom.

Me: no daddy I'm sorry.

Daddy: I hope you know what the consequence might be.

Me: yes daddy and I'm really sorry I swear.

Daddy: it's okay baby I got you no matter what.

Me:okay daddy I love you and thankss.

Daddy: I love you too bbg and I did a lil sum tonight to.

Me: (starts fake crying then stops) ewww I didn't need to know all that.

Daddy: girl shut yo dramatic ass up I just didn't want you to feel alone.

Jayla: (yells) y'all both nasty!!

Me & pops: Jay shut up man.

We then pulled up to McDonald's and got out the car and went straight in to order. We got our food then set down at a table and began to talk about my mom. Then my dad called my name

Daddy: Jasmine??

Me: yes? I asked getting scared.

Daddy:you have an older sister.

Me: where is she

Daddy: with your mom

Me:( when he said that my heart dropped) "where is she"?

Daddy:her and your sister are flying in from Miami tomorrow.

Me: "okay". I said with a mouth full of fries.

We finally left and started our adventure back home. We all hoped in the car and my dad turned on the radio and we got hyped as we was singing all the songs that came on. Moments like this is the kind I like to cherish I love seeing the people I love smiling.