Chapter 64

"Wow," I said.

I just got through the door of Harry's house and I was amazed.

It was so fucking huge.

On my right was a trail of stairs that led up to many rooms it looked like. On my left was the biggest living room I had ever seen, along with the kitchen.

Harry came trudging in behind me, his boots making a noise.

"So, this is my home."

I looked around and noticed a big Christmas tree in the living room. There was something wrong with it though.

"Harry, your tree isn't decorated or anything. And, it is laying down on its side. It's not standing up." I laughed, looking at it.

He crossed his arms and looked offended.

"I haven't been here, but a week. I haven't had time."

I took of my jacket and put it on the couch. "Then, let's do something about it."

I walked up to the tree and noticed boxes sitting beside it. I opened them and it had the ornaments.

I heard Harry walk up the stairs. I didn't worry about it.

I stood up the tree, and flattened out the branches. It wasn't a real tree, though. It was a fake one, but it didn't look fake.

As I flattened out another branch, a voice screamed.

"BOO!" Harry's voice screamed, right behind my hearing and I jumped a mile high.

"Fucking hell," I muttered, clutching my hand against my chest. I was breathing hard.

Harry was laughing his ass off. He was now bent over with his hands on his knees. His laughing still hasn't ceased.

I glared at him. He had his eyes closed though, so I went over and hit him on his arm, not hard though.

"It's not fucking funny! You almost gave me a heart attack."

"You should have- you should-"

He could speak properly because he was too busy laughing. Finally, he calmed down.

"You should have seen your face." He said, fucking grinning.

I playfully glared and him then turned around, putting my attention back on the tree.

Harry walked over to the box and started pulling out the ornaments.

"What the hell are you doing?" I said, stopping from doing the branches.

"Pulling out the ornaments to put on the tree." He said, looking at them.

"You're going to have to wait until the branches are done."

"What the fuck? Why do you need to do some branches? Just stick the ornaments on, and BAM! You have a Christmas tree!" His mouth was wide open, along with his eyes.

I rolled my eyes. "It has to look nice, Harry."

"Fuck that. It will look nice with the ornaments. It covers up the whole tree."

"Harry," I whined.

"Annie," he whined, trying to mimic my voice.

He started putting on the ornaments, while I just stood there, watching him. As he put in another ornament, he spoke.

"It's not nice to stare." He smirked.

"I'm not staring. I'm looking. Looking at a fucking idiot who doesn't know how to put ornaments on a Christmas tree."

He stopped his task, and that's when it was my turn to smirk. He put his hand on his chest, acting offended.

"Fine, then you do it then."

"I will," I said, raising my eyebrows.

He walked off, hands on his hips to the kitchen.

And that's what I did for most of the Christmas day. Put ornaments on a Christmas tree, and argue with Harry Styles about it.