Prologue

I can't believe I'm doing this. I just can't. I always thought I would stay where I was, but I'm not.

I'm moving miles and miles away from my best friends, one of them who doesn't even know I'm moving.

I decided to make a change in my life, for once. I decided to move on from everything. I decided to leave everything behind.

I never thought I would have the guts to do this, but I somehow managed to.

Harry doesn't even know. He is too busy caught up in himself to not even notice that I will be gone. He hasn't even contacted me in a while.

But, will he? Will he try and save me like he did a while ago? Will he try and help me or tell me the truth?

I hope. All I can do is hope now. Nothing else. Nothing else could help, except hope.

I sort of think I was also pushed into moving miles and miles away. The fact that Harry has lost contact with me, the fact that I could care less about my family, the fact that I don't have any family, and the fact that the one person who I always needed, isn't here.

I hope and hope Harry understands what he has done to me. What he has helped make me change. How he has changed himself. How he has changed me.

I just hope he realizes that too.