Chapter 36

A club. A fucking club.

I didn't say anything though. I just let Harry drive to it. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad, I thought. If would be fun.

"You blew them away." Harry broke my thoughts. "I know you did. I saw their faces."

"So, what now? Do we just wait?" I asked, looking out the window.

"I guess so." And that was the end of our conversation.

As soon as we pulled up to the club, Harry jumped out of the car and came over to mine. He opened the door and held out his hand for me to take.

"You are excited, aren't you?" I said, looking at him.

His eyes were sparkling. That damn green sparkle with those dimples showing from that fucking grin.

He nodded his head. As soon as I shut the door, he sprinted, hand in hand with me, to the doors if the club.

The man at the door didn't even ask for our I.D's. He just opened the doors and let us in. I was shocked, but not much surprised.

As I walked in, I was met with the music blaring. People grinding on top of each other, people smoking, and people drinking. Lovely.

I had figured out how to control myself over the months. I knew how to control myself over the alcohol and smoke. I smelled it, but I didn't drink it or smoke it.

Harry left my hand and walked away. He didn't even let me go with him.

He walked to the other side of the bar and started talking to the bartender. He seemed to check on me though, because I would see him jerk his eyes to me every few seconds.

I looked around the club and was met with what I said earlier. Grinders, smokers, and drinkers.

I decided to walk over to the bar. I didn't walk near Harry though. I walked on the other side of the bar, away from him.

A bartender came over to me with a warming smile.

"What can I get you?" He asked.
Should I? Oh, what the hell. Who fucking cares? I haven't had a drunk in forever. As long as I don't overdo it.

"A couple shots of the strongest vodka you have."

Note: I said strongest vodka. I needed some fucking vodka.

The bartender came with vodka and a couple shot glasses in his hands.

He laid the shot glasses in the counter and filled them up. 4 to be exact.

"It's on the house." He said and walked away.

I picked up one of the glasses and drank the vodka. I winced from the burning sensation, but God, it tasted so good.

I drank all of them and asked for a couple more. After I drank those, I looked over at Harry

He seemed to be in a deep conversation with a couple more men and didn't pay any more attention to me.

I decided to go dance. I needed to let loose, and that's just what I did.