Chapter 3

"That's all for today. Class is dismissed." Said the professor.

I didn't know any of my professor's names this year. I could name what they taught if I saw their face though.

I walked out of the room and started going to my car.

My phone rang on the way.

"Hello?"

"You. Me. Starbucks." Said the voice on the other line.

"I was actually going to go home. I just finished all my classes."

"Whyyy?" Harry whined.

I chuckled. "Because Harry, I'm tired and its Friday."

"There's a party tonight." He said, quietly.

"And?"

"And, we need to go. We were made to go to this party tonight."
"Is Kelly coming?"

"Why the hell do you always ask if she comes? She's always the first person you ask about." He acted to be angry.

I laughed and laughed. "Maybe because I like her better." I teased.

"Sure. We will see about that."

"I can't meet up with you. Sorry, Harry, but I have to get ready for this party." I said.

He hummed. "What other fucking party is there? You're just going to ditch me?"

He was so fucking dumb at times.

"Harry, figure it out yourself."

He hummed through the phone, still thinking. "Oh! It was the party I just asked you to, wasn't it?"

"Yes, Harry. It was." I said in a monotone voice.

"Well, that sounds good. I'll pick you up at 8."

We said our goodbyes and I went home.

Harry and I had been friends for 6 months, along with Kelly. We had gotten closer and became really good friends, Harry and I.

He didn't ask about my family though, and I was glad. But, he always said that I deserved to go to a better college. I would always laugh, but he said the college I was at was shit for my talent.

I disagreed with my talent, but he insisted I was talented. He said I should go to Julliard or NYU or some other music school. Somewhere in New York he always said. He said the exact words that Peter said.

I was waiting at my door for Harry to pick me up. He was late, as always. It was 8:15.

Finally, I heard a knock on my door. I looked through my peephole and there standing in ripped black skinny jeans, a plain black T-shirt, and a big grin on his face, was Harry.

As soon as I opened the door, I spoke. "You're late."

"I know and I'm sorry. If we keep talking, we are going to be even more late. Now, let's go." He smiled.

I walked with him to his car and got in it. I was ready for this night.