Chapter 10

I slammed the phone down on the counter and walked to the guest bedroom.

As I walked opened the door, Harry was sprawled out across the bed. Shirtless and sheets covered his lower half. His face was buried in the pillows. Breathing steady.

I walked over to the bed and shook him. He had to leave and he sure as fuck, was not going with me.

"Harry," I muttered, shaking his shoulder.

He didn't budge.

"Harry," I said a little louder. Shaking him a little harder.

Nothing. Just a groan.

I had enough. I had to leave and I was losing my patience.

I grabbed the pillow from the other side. I slipped back over to his side. I stood up with the pillow over my head and smalled the pillow into his side repeatedly.

"Harry!" I yelled.

"What the fuck?!" He yelled, turning over.

I accidentally slammed the pillow into his face as he turned over. Oops.

He reached out his hands to grip onto my wrists to stop the pillow hitting him.

Slowly, he opened his eyes and they widened once he saw me. He took his grip off my hands and rubbed his eyes with them.

"Annie, what the fuck?" He growled.

I stiffened the name, but ignored it. I dropped the pillow on the bed and crossed my arms.

"Harry, I have to go back home to get some stuff."

He sat up and laid his back against the wall.

"Why?" He muttered.

"I forgot some stuff at my parent's house and need to get it." I lied through my teeth.

"What stuff?"

God, he was so fucking annoying and curious.

"A couple of my books that I wrote in and other books."

"Why the hell didn't you get them before you came here? You've had time."

"Because I fucking forgot them, and my sister just found them."

"And why did you have to wake me from my beauty sleep to tell me this?"

"I need you out of my home, now."

"Why? Why can't I stay?" He questioned, crossing his arms over his bare chest, smirking.

He knew he was making me mad. So mad and he was teasing. He knew I was becoming more and more impatient.

"I don't let people stay over when I'm not here." I paused to look at him. The smirk remained on his face.

I opened my mouth to speak again. "Harry, please. I need to go." I whine desperately.

He didn't smirk anymore. His eyes softened and his lips went into a straight line.

"Okay, I'll go."

And with that, he jumped out of my bed, put on his clothes, and left.