Chapter 63

"I'm moving to London."

Those words rang through my mind so many times. I still couldn't process them.

Harry can't be moving to London. It's so unbelievable.

"What?" I asked again.

Did I even hear him correctly? He could've said something else or I could've been just hearing things.

"I'm moving to London." He repeated, again.

My whole world came crashing down. That's amazing for him, but what about me? I know I'm being so fucking selfish, but I don't know how I'll get by without Harry. Harry is my world.

"When?" I stared at him.

He kept his eyes on the road in front of him. He didn't want to look at me because he knew I would be angry or sad.

"Next month." He muttered.

"At the beginning or end?"

"January 27th is when I have to be out of the U.S." He sighed loudly.

"Harry, I- That's amazing."

Immediately, he turned his head to look at me.

"You're not mad?"

"Why the hell would I be mad? You've got your big break right here. You're living your dreams, Harry, and you should be happy."

The truth is, I wasn't fucking happy. I was miserable. I only had about a month left with him before he moves a continent away. He leaves for good.

Harry smiled at my words, but then frowned. "It is great. The boys are excited too."

I nodded and looked out the window. I didn't want to look at him anymore.

"He signed us the Syco music label. He wants us to move closer, well, anyways, we would have to. We would be working in the studio about everyday."

"What about school?"

"It stops," was all he said.

"You'll be closer to your family, so that's great."

"Yeah, it is." He smiled, lightly.

"Sorry for making you come to get me on Christmas day. This wasn't how the plan was supposed to go." I said, breaking the awkward silence.

Harry chuckled. "It wasn't a problem anyways. I was in London, just getting done from meeting up with some of my mates, and then you called. It wasn't a problem anyway."

I nodded my head.

"I'm glad you're here though. I would've been here in an instant, but the fucking traffic held me up."

I laughed. "Where are we going now?"

"My house."

"You have a house?" I asked in awe.

"Yeah, it's in London."

"Have you seen your family today?"

"I drove over and saw mum and Robin this morning. Then, I drove and saw Gem. Finally, I drove over and saw dad and drove back home."

"That's a lot of traveling."

He chuckled. "It is. All of them live around 3 hours away from me."

"Geez, Harry." I laughed.

"Have you heard from your sister?"

"No, I haven't. Why?"

His grip on the steering wheel seemed to get tighter and his knuckles turned white.

"Just asking, because she said she would visit on Christmas or something like that." He bit his lip.

He knew something. He was so tense when I asked that. He knew something.

"Harry, wh-"

"We are here."