Chapter 1

Thinking back, that night was the best night of my life. It had to be. That was the first time, since Peter's death, that I ever had fun in my life and smiled the most. And, it was with Harry.

Flashback.

We walked off the stage side by side. No words were said. We just looked at each other.

As we walked off the stage, Kelly cam up, smiling.

"That was so fucking amazing!" She screamed.

I laughed. I couldn't stop laughing. Harry chuckled.

"Thanks, Kelly. I'm positive Anne was way better."

I looked at Harry. It seemed he had been staring at me for a while. He smiled, but I didn't smile back.

One thing just ran through my mind: Who is this boy in front of me?

"I think we should dance," Kelly spoke up.

"I agree." I said, and with that, Kelly and I went to dance.

Kelly was a bit drunk, so she was all over the place. I hadn't seen Harry though. He kind of disappeared after we went to dance.

I on the other hand, didn't drink. I don't drink. I just danced my ass off.

Then, all of a sudden, I felt hands on my waist. They turned me around and I was met with green orbs.

"Harry," I said, and laughed. He caught me by surprise.

"Anne," he smiled, and spoke again. "Will you dance with me?"

"It kind of looks like it, doesn't it?" It did. His hands were on my waist and my hands were on his chest.

"I don't really know. This doesn't seem like the position people dance in." He teased.

"Then, what is the position people dance in?" I asked, smiling.

"Like this." And with that, Harry took his hands off my waist.

He grabbed both of my hands and wrapped them around his neck. Then, he pushed my body closer to his and put his hands on my hips.

He looked down at me and opened his mouth to speak.

"Better," and he sighed.

I laughed, again. "Why did you come up on stage?"

"Not everything is about you, Anne." He teased. "I'm just joking. I felt the need to for some strange reason and I wanted to sing with you."

"How did you know the lyrics?"

"I figured they would be the same. If I got it wrong, then I got it wrong. But, I mostly sang the chorus part, which is beautifully written by the way. The whole song is."

"Thank you, Harry." I smileOVER
"Anytime, Anne. I would love to write with you, though. Love to."

"Okay, Harry, okay." I sighed.

"You're going to say 'just keep trying,' won't you?"

I laughed. "No, I'm not. You can write with me. I would love that too."

And then, we just danced. We looked into each other's eyes and danced. The music faded out, and it was just me and Harry. It was amazing.

Soon, a drunk Kelly came, and stumbled into me and Harry.

"Hey, guys!" She slurred.

"I think it's time for us to go home." I said.

"I agree. She is shitfaced." Harry said, chuckling.

I laughed. I grabbed Kelly by the waist to help steady her.

"I'll see you later, Harry."

But then, he grabbed Kelly and picked her up.

"I got her," was all he said, and walked out of the door.

I walked out and unlocked my car for Harry. He put Kelly in the back seat.

I jumped in the driver's seat and let down the window. Harry was standing by the window.

"Do you need a ride, Harry?"

"No, thank you though. I brought my car this time." He chuckled.

"Okay, I'll see you later."

"Goodnight, Anne."

FLASHBACK OVER

It was the best night of my life. I realized that everything was okay. I didn't have a care in the world, and I was okay.