Chapter 28: Past The Limit

Your POV

"What's your name babe?" I furrowed my eyebrows and laughed lightly. The girl just stood in front of me with a confused expression on her face.

"You don't remember me do you?" The red haired girl asked. I shook my head and studied her face, the only thing that looked familiar to me were her crystal blue eyes.

"No not really, sorry." I shrugged and she rolled her eyes. She pulled me up from the stool and twirled me around.

"I really can't believe you don't remember me, haven't you heard about me? I'm kind of a big shot now. Let me jog your memory, your nickname for me was Tove. I actually use your nickname for me as my stage name except now it's Tove Lo." She explained happily. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped, her real name was Ebba but when we were in middle school everyone used to call her Tove. Now I remembered who she was but I decided to mess with her.

"Actually, it doesn't ring a bell." I said seriously. She rolled her eyes and started to sing.

You're gone and I gotta stay
High all the time
To keep you off my mind
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh
High all the time
To keep you off my mind
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh
Spend my days locked in a haze
Trying to forget you babe
I fall back down
Gotta stay high all my life
To forget I'm missing you
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh

Her voice was mesmerizing. I listened to her sing with a smile on my face. Her lyrics sounded sad but in real life she was a very happy person.

"I remember you, I was just playing around but I haven't gotten a chance to listen to your music. Maybe you can sing me all of your songs?" I asked playfully. Tove scoffed and shoved me.

"As if!" She mimicked Cher from the movie Clueless. I chuckled and then saw Tori coming my way.

"Yo, Cabello! You have a girlfriend and I don't think she'd appreciate you flirting with other girls." Tori put her arm around me causing Tove to raise an eyebrow at me.

"Victoria Loren Kelly and Y/N Cabello! You two are together?" Tove asked with a suprised look on her face and Tori laughed lightly.

"No we're not together- Ebba? Oh my god! It's been a while!" Tori leaned in for a hug but Tove stepped back.

"Oh alright, I see how it is. I guess I'll just go home now. It was nice seeing you again." Tori gave Tove a quick hug and left the club with Ed. I sat down on the stool and Tove took a seat beside me.

"Let's have a few shots." Tove said as she signaled the bartender. After two shots we both got up to dance. Well at least I was dancing, Tove was just doing random dance moves which attracted attention from everyone else. Feeling slightly embarrassed I pulled her to the bar and ordered us a few more shots. I could tell she had a high tolerance for alcohol since she was barely tipsy. Tove continued to buy us shots so I kept on drinking.

-----------------------------

Lauren's POV
I heard the room door open so I put my book down and sat up on the bed. Y/N gave me a small smile before taking off her shoes. She stumbled a bit but managed to make it to the bed, I huffed and angrily threw my book across the room.

"Woah, Laur calm down! I'm sober, I'm fine. No need to throw things." Y/N said nervously making me regret my outburst.

"Sorry babe-" I was cut off by some random girl opening the bedroom door. I looked over at y/n who scratched her neck.

"Wow Cabello, you sure do know how to pick out your women!" The girl said. I just stared at y/n and waited for her to explain what was going on.

"Uhhhhh....Lauren meet Ebba. She used to be one of my close friends in middle school, I ran into her in the club and you might not notice it but she's kinda tipsy so I told her she could stay the night." I nodded at y/n's words and waved at Ebba who gave me a friendly smile. She put her thumbs up and walked out of the room. I plopped down in the bed and sighed.

"Next time give me a warning. I almost had a heart attack, I thought she broke in the house." I put my hand over my heart and y/n placed her hand on top of mine.

"Shhhhh....g'night." Y/N mumbled. I giggled and drifted off to sleep.
---------------
I woke up to y/n jumping on the bed. I groaned and pulled the covers over my head.

"Laur wake up!" Y/N whined before she started to jump on the bed again. I poked my head out of the covers to look at her. She stopped jumping and gave me an innocent smile.

"You are so annoying." I said angrily as I got up from the bed. I was walking towards the door when I got pulled back by Y/N.

"You told me to give you a warning next time I invited someone over so I'm just letting you know that Tori and Ed are here." I furrowed my eyebrows and y/n spoke before I could.

"Ed is Tori's soon to be boyfriend." I nodded my head at the new information. I grabbed y/n's hand and pulled her downstairs. I saw Tori and Ed sitting on the couch talking while Sofia helped Ebba cook. The two girls looked like they were having fun so I kept my distance from them both.

"Laur I'm gonna go help Sofi." Y/N whispered to me, I gave her a quick kiss before greeting Ed. I shook his hand and then sat beside Tori who leaned in next to my ear.

"Is it just me or are you somewhat jealous of Ebba? I mean she is awfully close to y/n and they only bumped into each other yesterday. I think I know how Camila feels now, I'd kick someones ass too if they were stealing my best friend." Tori whispered in my ear, she clenched her jaw and glared at Ebba. Ed put his arm around Tori in an attempt to calm her down but she kept her eyes glued to her competition. I looked over at y/n and saw her leaning in, my breath hitched but once y/n took a handful of flour and threw it at Ebba, I let out a huge breath.

"Tove don't do it!" Y/N screeched. I furrowed my eyebrows at the nickname and I felt my heart start to pound out of my chest. Tori and Ed were staring at me and I was wondering if maybe they could hear my heart too.

"I guess I'm not the only jealous one." Tori said as she sat on Ed's lap. I let out a low growl when Tove kissed y/n on the cheek.

"Well since you threw flour at me, I have to go home and change. Maybe we can talk later?" Tove asked as she walked out of the kitchen with y/n and Sofi following behind her.

"I'd love too, just call me whenever you want to. I'll be waiting." Y/N kissed her forehead and I swear it took everything in me not to kick Ebba out of the house.

"Bye Sof, maybe we can get ice cream tomorrow! But right now I have to go okay?" Ebba kissed Sofi's forehead and the biggest smile appeared on y/n's face. That's when Tori clutched my hand and gave Ebba a death glare.

"Ed, Lauren it was nice meeting you and Victoria it was nice seeing you again." Ebba said as she waved goodbye to us. Tori and I had fake smiles on our faces as we waved back. Y/N walked Ebba out of the house and I heard Tori's heavy breathing become slow and steady. Sofia came up to us with two plates in her hand, she handed one to Ed and another plate to Tori. They both thanked her and Ed sat her down on his lap. Sofi's laughter filled the house and Tori was busy eating so I got up and walked into the kitchen.

"Lauren, we need to talk." Y/N said with tears in her eyes. My heart dropped at the words she chose and I found silently begging.

Please don't let this be a bad thing.

-----------------------------------
A/N: This book is close to an end.... >_<