Chapter 22: Scary Bonding

Bea's POV

"Can you open the door Bea?" Y/N asked and I nodded. I walked towards the door and opened it. The brunette boy I saw at the restaurant was looking at me with a wide smile on his face. My eyes widened and I gulped.

What was he doing here?

The charming boy waved at me and I gasped, I panicked and slammed the door shut in his face.

"What'd you do that for! The boy likes you and you just gave him the wrong impression." Y/N said as she ran to the door, I stuck my arm out to stop her.

"Is my hair okay? Do I look nice?" I asked worriedly and y/n rolled her eyes.

"You look fine Bea, stop worrying!" Y/N hit the back of my head and swung the door open.

"Hey Jacob this is my best friend, Beatrice." Y/N introduced us but I was to scared to talk, she walked away and went back to Lauren leaving me with Jacob. We just stared at each other none of us daring to speak. Jacob had his hands in his pockets and he was looking down at the floor. He was nervous and I could tell, I knew he wouldn't be the one to talk so I opened my mouth.

"I'm Beatrice but you can call me Bea." I said confidently as I stuck out my hand.
"I-I'm Jacob." He shook my hand firmly and I gave him a soft smile.

"I'm sorry I'm acting like this, I have never been this awkward or shy around any girl but I guess you make me nervous." Jacob admitted and I starting blushing. I intertwined our hands and we both sat down on the couch.

"We're watching a movie but I don't-" I got cut off by Dinah.

"Let's watch a scary movie!" She whined but Ally shook her head no.

"I call the shots in this house-" Y/N got cut off by Lauren who was glaring at her. Y/N smiled nervously and looked back at us.

"Jacob what do you want to watch?" She asked with a shaky voice, Jacob took a glance at me and shrugged.

"Let's watch The Visit!" I said cheerfully and Dinah highfived me. Ally groaned and sat back in the chair.

----------------------------

[Your POV]
We were already in the middle of the movie, it wasn't scary at all. To me it was actually funny because Lauren kept making jokes about the old lady and we would both make comments on how stupid the kids were. Everyone was calm until Dinah decided to yell. Lauren jumped up, Ally screamed, and Normani fell off the couch. I started laughing hysterically and Jacob stared at us like we were mental.

"If you stay with Bea you're gonna have to get used to us acting crazy." I said and Jacob nodded slowly. I sat back down and Lauren cuddled up to me. I heard kissing noises but I didn't pay much attention to it though because I thought it was Beatrice and Jacob.

"Y/N and Lauren! Can't you shut the hell up for one second? You two can't ever keep your hands to yourselves." Bea shouted and I sat up.

"What are you talking about?" I asked with a confused look on my face. Beatrice furrowed her eyebrows and Lauren spoke up.

"It's probably Mani and Dinah. Now shut up, I'm trying to focus on the movie." Lauren whisper shouted.

"It's not us!" Normani shouted back and I turned to Camila, I internally gagged at the sight of her making out with Ally.

"You better run in 1,2,3!" I shouted angrily and Ally ran away from me. I chased after her and managed to pull her back by her shirt. Before I could throw a punch Jacob threw me over his shoulder and ran upstairs with me. He put me down and I gave him a death glare.

"You need to calm down." He said in a stern voice and I scoffed. I took a step towards him but he stood his ground.

"Get out of my way." I growled at Jacob but he shook his head. I shoved him but he didn't budge. I looked up at him and gave a wide smile.

"I like you, you're not scared of me but right now you need to get out of my fucking way before I roll you down those stairs." I snarled and he gulped. Jacob stepped to the side and I saw Ally turning the door knob. I tried getting to her before she could open the door but Camila stood in my way.

"I'm spending the week at Ally's whether you like it or not. I'm 18, I'm not a little girl anymore. I'm an adult and I can do whatever and I can date whoever I want to!" Camila said angrily, she stomped out of the house and got in Ally's car.

"Don't worry we'll keep an eye on them." Normani said softly and I gave her a small smile. Dinah jumped in her car and revved the engine, Normani got in and they both sped away.

"Jacob and I are going to my place and we're taking Sofi. We want to spend the whole week with her, can we take her?" Bea asked nervously and I nodded. Jacob came downstairs with a happy Sofia standing by his side. I chuckled and kneeled down to my sister's level.

"Behave yourself and take care of Bea for me, I'll miss you." I whispered to my sister and she kissed my cheek. I stood up and gave Jacob a stern look.

"Take care of both of them and don't do anything stupid or I'll hunt you down." I pointed a finger at him and he nodded.

"Don't worry, we'll be fine." Jacob gave me a quick hug and lifted my sister onto his shoulders. Bea followed behind them and they left the house.

"I like that boy, I think he's a great match for Bea." Lauren exclaimed and I nodded. She pulled me upstairs into our room and we both laid down on our bed.

"You need to stop doing that." Lauren said and I gave her a confused look.
"You need to stop trying to keep Camila safe. She's old enough to do what she wants, she's got to learn how to do things on her own and you being ten feet up her ass isn't helping. You're paying too much attention to Camila instead of Sofia. It's like Sofi has more freedom than Camila does. I mean you're letting Sofi keep her boyfriend and she's only 7 years old, Camila on the other hand is 18 and you won't let her be with Allyson-" I cut Lauren off with a glare.

"I get it shut up." I turned around, my back facing Lauren. I heard her mumbling under her breath.

"I'm sorry but that's what I think. Don't be mad at me please." Lauren said sadly but I ignored her. She wrapped her arms around me and I got out of her embrace.

"I love you." Lauren whispered in my ear, I rolled my eyes and kept my mouth shut.
"Y/N please....say it back, I know you're mad at me but just say you love me." Lauren pleaded and I gave in.

"I love you too, now shut up." My back was still facing Lauren so she let out a loud groan.

"Kiss me." She ordered and I scoffed. "No." I responded with an attitude and Lauren flipped me around.
"It wasn't a question." She said sternly and I rolled my eyes. She kissed me softly and pulled away after a minute.

"Goodnight." Lauren whispered and I wrapped my arms around her. After a few minutes Lauren was dead asleep. I couldn't sleep so I started playing games on my phone but I was interrupted by a text.

Tori: Can we please talk?

----------------------------------
A/N: Do you want Tori back or do you want her to keep her distance?