Chapter 11: Pills And Potions

¤Camila's POV¤
"If you're serious about changing give me your bag and delete Beatrice and Tyler from your contacts." I ordered my sister. She hesitated but gave me her phone and her stash. I threw the drugs in the trash and scrolled through her phone.

"Do you really have to delete them?" She asked impatiently, I sighed and gave her the phone.

"I guess not but if I see them with pills or any type of drugs I will kick them out." Y/N nodded and she tackled me in a hug.

"Thank you Camila. I love you, you are the best sister ever!" I pushed her off playfully and pulled her in the car.

"Your therapist said this is your last visit, he also said since you've been going for two months already he's going to prescribe you some medicine for your anger, anxiety, and your depression."

"Whatever it takes to get Sofia back." Y/N said her voice full of determination. I smiled at my sister and pulled over to the therapists office.

"I'll pick you up in an hour!" I yelled out to her as she ran out of the car. The only thing she didn't know was that I wasn't going to be the one picking her up.

+Your POV+
I ran into the office and sat down in the chair. I got myself comfortable and my therapist shot me a smile.

"Nice to see you again. As you know this is your last session, I've got to say you have improved dramatically." I put my hands up in the air and cheered.

"So tell me, do you think you're responsible enough to take pills?" My therapist, Justin, asked me. I nodded and he wrote a prescription. He handed me the paper and I read it over. It said Celexa and to take two pills whenever I felt angry or anxious.

"Y/N I need you to remember to take only two pills whenever you need to. I'm serious, I don't want to hear that you're in a hospital because you overdosed don't make me regret giving you that prescription." My therapist got up and shook my hand.

"You don't need to worry about me, I promise I'll take them responsibly.Thank you for helping me Justin, I really appreciate it."I shook his hand back firmly and he shook his head.

"You don't need to thank me, it's my job to help. Call me if you ever need anything." I nodded and left his office. I saw a car that looked a lot like Lauren's. I shook it off and I was about to dial Camila but then I saw Lauren coming out of her car and running towards me at full speed. I met her halfway and she jumped on me, she put her arms around my neck and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"I missed you so much!" Lauren whispered in my ear. I realized how much I missed her husky voice. I held her up by her thighs so she wouldn't fall. I nuzzled my head into the crook of her neck.

"I missed you too Laur. I missed your voice, your smile, your laugh, and most importantly I missed your eyes. Honestly I missed your constant nagging." Lauren giggled and jumped off me.

"Way to ruin the moment." Lauren looked into my eyes and took a step closer to me. I leaned in slowly, and she closed the gap between us. Her lips moved with mine, I hummed contently and lifted her up, I spun her around and she pulled away. She squealed and leaned in for another kiss.

"I missed your lips, I missed your everything." Lauren pecked my lips and we both got in her car.

"Before we go home can we stop by the pharmacy, I need to get my medicine." Lauren nodded and we went to the nearest pharmacy. I gave the prescription to the pharmacist and she went in the back to prepare the medicine. I looked outside the glass window and saw Kendall walking down the street. The pharmacist gave me my pills and I ran out of the pharmacy. I caught up to Kendall and spun her around. She looked terrified when she saw me, she took a step back and held her hands out in defense. I chuckled and placed my hand on her shoulder.

"Calm down, I'm not going to hurt you. I just wanted to say that I've changed and I'm ready to get custody of Sofia." Kendall eyed me and gave me a small smile. She dug in her purse and handed me a piece of paper. I filled it out and handed it back to her.

"I'm sorry for the way I acted, I shouldn't have provoked you, I was wrong about you. You'll get Sofia back tonight. I'll drop her off at your house." Kendall gave me a quick hug and walked away. I did a little dance but stopped when I saw Lauren recording me. I smashed my lips onto hers and she put her phone in her pocket.

"I'm getting Sofia back tonight! We have to throw a little party for her. It'll be you, me, Camila, Dinah, Tori, Normani and Ally." I exclaimed and Lauren nodded excitedly. We stopped by a few stores to get some junk food and some movies. I bought Sofia a big teddy bear along with some chocolates. We got into Lauren's car and I invited everyone while she drove us home by the time I finished calling everyone we had arrived home. I carried the bags in and Camila eyed me.

"We're throwing a party for Sofi she's coming back home tonight!" I exclaimed, Camila tackled me in a hug.

"I knew you could change. I'm proud of you." I kissed her cheek and got everything ready. Tori, Dinah, Normani and Ally arrived at the house and I greeted all of them. We all were watching This Is Where I Leave You, which is my favorite movie. We were interrupted by the doorbell, Camila and I raced to the door. I opened it and Sofia jumped into my arms.

"Y/N! Camila!" Sofia cheered out. I kissed her forehead and handed her the big teddy bear. She placed the teddy bear in the living room and hugged Camila. I smiled at their interaction. Sofia greeted everyone and sat down with her big teddy bear on the floor. We finished the movie and Lauren raced Sofia to my room.

"Why don't you all sleepover!? We can continue the fun tomorrow." I asked everyone, they all cheered and stuffed their faces with junk food.

"I'm going to sleep guys, you keep on having fun." I said to them, they all nodded and I went in my room. Sofia was on my bed sleeping and Lauren was reading a book. I grabbed the book out of Lauren's hands and threw it across the room. I attached my lips with hers and she smiled into the kiss.

"I love you Lauren."

"I love you too Y/N."

I pecked Lauren's lips and got in the middle of her and Sofi. Sofia cuddled up to me and Lauren laid her head on my chest. I heard loud stomping and then my room door opened. I saw five figures jump on top of me and I squealed.

"We love you!" They shouted. I chuckled and tried to push them off me. I stayed trapped in their embrace until they all went to lay down on the floor.

"Goodnight my children." I said playfully earning a glare from all of them.
"Fuck you too." Dinah shouted as she threw a pillow at me.

These 7 dorks are my chosen family and I'm glad I got them back.