Chapter 8: My Mistake

(Your POV)
I opened my eyes only to be met with green ones at this moment I have never loved the color green so much. I shot Lauren a smile which she reciprocated.

"Morning babe." I pecked her lips and I sat up on the bed.

"Give me a real kiss." Lauren ordered and I obeyed. I leaned in slowly making her pull my shirt and smash her lips onto mine forcefully. Someone knocked on the door forcing me to pull away from the kiss. Lauren groaned and I went to open the door.

"Y/N I know about your stash." Camila whispered to me, my eyes widened and I signaled for her to shut up. I turned back to Lauren.

"Babe I'm going to talk with Camila." Lauren nodded and blew me a kiss. I gave her a toothless smile and pulled Camila into my room.

"Please don't tell Lauren." I begged and Camila smirked.

"I won't tell but you have to give me something from your stash, I really need something to distract me right now." I reached for my bag and pulled out some pill bottles. I noticed that Bea had given me Ecstasy and Percocet. Camila immediately snatched the Percocet out of my hands. She popped two pills and I stared at her.

"Camila what the hell!" Sofia stirred around in my bed and woke up. I quickly threw my stash in the closet and Sofi came running to me with tears in her eyes.

"Are mom and dad really gone?" Sofi cried out, I rubbed her back in an attempt to calm her down but it didn't work. I scooped her up in my arms and signaled Camila to follow me. I went into Lauren's room and placed Sofi on the bed. Lauren looked up at me with a sad look on her face, she cuddled up to Sofi and I laid down with them on the bed. I scooted over and pulled Camila next to me. She started crying and she buried her head in my chest. I rested my chin on her head and I started tearing up. Seeing my sisters cry honestly broke my heart. I blinked away my tears and comforted Camila. Once her breathing was even and she wasn't crying I gave her a small smile and kissed her forehead.

"Y/N it's okay to cry." Camila said softly and I just nodded my head. I fought back my tears but I couldn't hold it in anymore. I let my tears slip but I didn't make any noise. I just quietly cried and comforted my sister. She fell asleep in my arms and so did Sofi,I swiftly got up from the bed without waking either of them up.

"Babe where are you going?" Lauren asked worriedly.

"I want to be alone right now." I shot her a fake smile and quickly got out of the room before she could ask anything. I ran into my bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. There were bags under my eyes and I looked pale. I didn't look like myself, I looked tired and down. I splashed some water on my face and went into my closet. I slid down the wall and hugged my knees to my chest. "I'm Breaking." I whispered to myself. I took out a bottle of Percocet and swallowed the pills. Maybe this will take my pain away.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Where Am I?
Oh I'm in my closet!

I heard the doorbell ring so I stood up and walked downstairs. On the last step I tripped and fell on my ass.

I didn't even feel that! I can't feel anything.

I opened the door only to reveal a women who was professionally dressed.

Oh this must be the Agent!

"Hi, I'm Kendall, the social worker, you must be y/n." She took out her hand for me to shake. I moved my hand to hers but I didn't feel anything. I moved my hand around until I reached hers. I gave it a firm shake and she put her hand on my shoulder.

"Are you feeling okay?" Kendall asked worriedly, I shook my head.

"I-I'm" I couldn't form my words correctly, I leaned myself on her in order to keep my balance. "Dizzy." I said to her as my vision became blurry. I put my hands on my head and blinked furiously but every time I blinked my vision darkened. Everything went black and I fell. I got myself ready for impact but instead of falling to the floor I fell in Kendall's arms.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I felt something cold on my forehead, I reached my hand up to touch it and I felt another hand. I opened my eyes slowly, everything was blurry I squinted my eyes to see better and I managed to see green eyes looking at me.

"Thank god you're awake!" Laur hugged me tightly as I sat up. I looked around and noticed white tile floors and white walls. I looked up and saw bright white lights shining down on me.

"Am I in heaven!?" I asked Lauren who raised an eyebrow at me.

"You're at the hospital, the doctors said you overdosed on Percocet. Don't even think that you're off the hook for doing that, I'll let it go for right now because right now I'm just happy you're awake." Lauren leaned in for a kiss but I dodged her I looked around and saw Camila on my left looking at me with tears in her eyes.

"Come here, Why are you crying?" I pulled her in for a hug and she burst out crying.

"I already lost mom and dad I can't afford to lose my sisters." Camila cried out into my shoulder.

"Camila. What do you mean by sisters. Where's Sofia?" I took out the needle from my arm. Camila kept quiet, I turned to Lauren who kept her head down. "Answer Me!" I shouted angrily.

Where The Hell Is My Sister.