Chapter 15: Saved Me.

Previously...

Your POV
I turned back to Tori and I clutched her hand, I felt her give my hand a light squeeze and I let out a sigh of relief.
"I love you Tori." I kissed her hand and she smiled.
"I love you too y/n." Tori closed her eyes and I heard the monitor stop.
_____________________________

"She's crashing!" The paramedic yelled. We made it to the hospital and they rushed Tori inside, I tried running after them but a sharp pain shot through my side. I collapsed on the floor as I clutched my side, a doctor helped me up and put me on a hospital bed.

"I have to get back to her." I tried getting up but the doctor gently pushed me back. He shook his head and put put an oxygen mask on my face.

"Let me check if you're okay first." The blue eyed doctor put on his stethoscope and checked my breathing, he raised his eyebrows and lifted up my shirt.

"Your breathing is uneven and by the looks of it, I'm guessing it hurts every time you take a deep breath." The doctor grazed my side and I flinched at the contact.

"I'm fine." I tried getting up but he laughed at me.

"If you're fine, can you take a deep breath for me?" He put his stethoscope on my chest and I took a shallow breath, I immediately regretted it.
"Fuck." I plopped back down in the bed and the doctor gave me a small smile.

"I'm suprised you even made it to the hospital door. I would've collapsed the moment I stood up. You have bruised ribs, but I still have to take some x-rays to make sure there's no damage inside. I'm going to inject you with an anesthetic so you won't be able to feel the pain in your side." I nodded and I felt him inject my side. I gasped when I couldn't breath for a moment.

"Yeah I should've told you that might happen but I didn't want to freak you out." He chuckled and I gave him a death glare. I felt the pain go away almost immediately, I took a breath and I smiled when I didn't feel any pain. The doctor took a few x-rays of my side.

"There's no damage in the inside so that's good. I'll give you some pain killers, trust me you'll need them. I also have to bandage your side, so you won't cause any more damage. Last but not least you're going to need to use crutches for a few days." The doctor explained to me, I looked at the tag on his shirt and I smiled.

"Thanks Dr.Grey." I silently laughed to myself as I thought about the Fifty Shades Of Grey book. Dr. Grey gave me a weird look and nodded his head.

"Well I'll let you rest." He left the room and I laid back in the hospital bed, I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I heard distant chattering, I prayed that this was all a dream but when I opened my eyes I knew that I wasn't having a nightmare, even though it sure felt like I was in one. Lauren gave me a light hug and she planted a kiss on my lips.

"Hey baby, you miss me?" I winked at her and she rolled her eyes.

"You're hurt but you still manage to flirt. I'm just glad you're okay." She kissed my hand and I smiled at her. I felt someone tug on my hospital gown so I turned to them.

"Are you okay?" Sofia asked her eyes filled with worry. I nodded and lifted up my shirt to show her the bandages.

"I'm fine, I just have a couple of bruises." Sofi smiled and I kissed her forehead. She looked tired so I signaled her to get on the bed. Sofia hopped on the bed and she cuddled up to me. She was afraid to touch me so I wrapped my arm around her. I felt her shiver so I pulled the blanket over us.