Chapter 18: Living Hell

-Lauren's POV-
After the stunt Tori and Bea pulled Tori kept on pulling stupid pranks. For example on Wednesday she let a dog roam the house, on Thursday Victoria decided to wake me up by playing her guitar, and on Friday Tori gave me a 'brownie'. Y/N told them that they're welcome to leave whenever they want but they've been here for almost two weeks and I'm getting tired of them. Beatrice stopped playing her tricks but Tori keeps on playing around. I don't mind Bea staying but Tori needs to go.
I felt someone gently kiss me. I opened my eyes only to be met with y/n's. I smiled and pecked her lips.

"This is the first time in a week that I've actually enjoyed waking up, usually I'd wake up to a dog licking me or someone blasting music in my ear. Which reminds me, we really need to put more locks on our room door." I said with an annoyed tone in my voice. Y/N seemed to pick up on it so she planted a kiss on my lips.

"I love you." Y/N said as she looked me straight in the eyes, my breath hitched and for a moment I couldn't talk. Sure she's said she loves me a million times but the affect those words have on me never goes away. I caressed her face and she closed her eyes.

"I love you too." I leaned in to kiss her but I was interrupted by a frightened Sofia. She latched on to y/n and she started crying.

"What happened?" Y/N asked the smaller Cabello but she didn't get an answer.

~Your POV~
"Sofi look at me, calm down." I instructed my little sister, she slowly locked her eyes with mine as she took deep breaths. Sofi opened her mouth to talk but Camila barged in the room.

"Y/N, it's Tori." Camila said worriedly, I looked down at her hands that were filled with blood, I shot out of bed and ran into Tori's room. Tori was laying on her bed with Bea trying to stop the bleeding.

"Bea what the hell happened?" I asked as I put my arm under Tori's head.

"I don't know! She wanted to pull another prank but I disagreed. I left the room and when I came back she was bleeding out!" Bea explained and I nodded.

"Call the ambulance!" I shouted and Camila pulled out her phone.

"Nooooo!" Tori yelled as she jumped out of the bed, tackling my sister. Bea gasped and glared at Tori. Sofia had a confused look on her face and Lauren angrily stomped her foot. I pulled Tori off Camila and I shook my head disapprovingly.

"That wasn't funny Victoria. You had both of my sisters crying and I was getting worried. I'm tired of your stupid pranks." I wasn't angry at all I was just getting tired of her stupid games. I pushed past everyone and walked to my room, Sofia grabbed my hand and pulled me in another direction.

"Let's go for a walk." She said and I just kept quiet, I felt someone else clutch my hand so I turned to see Camila.
"Sister Time!" Camila cheered and I cracked a smile. Sofia took the lead as she walked us across the street making sure to hold our hands.
"Thanks mom." Camila said and I bit back my laughter.

[Bea's POV]
After Tori's stupid prank, Y/N, Camila, and Sofia went outside. After a few minutes of Lauren glaring at Tori, I decided to cut in before something bad happened.

"Lauren you should go with Y/N, I'm sure she misses you already." I said hopefully, I was praying that Lauren would walk away from Tori. Lauren took a step closer to Tori but I stood in front of her. I gave Lauren a pleading look and she walked out of the room.

"You are the most idiotic person I've ever met. Why would you do that! You know y/n worries about us and you acting like you're dying didn't help her at all. Sofia is probably traumatized and it's all because of one stupid prank that you did. This is getting out of hand, I know you'd probably have some satisfaction of hearing these words out of Lauren's mouth but I'm going to say it instead. Tori you better get out of this house by tomorrow morning or else I'll drag you out! Is this your way of getting back at Lauren for taking y/n away from you?" I snapped pointing an accusing finger at Tori, she scoffed and pushed me back.

"It's your fault as much as it is mine. You wanted to get out of this house too." Tori pushed me forcefully and I stumbled back.

"I did want to get out of this house but then I realized that I actually enjoy having someone care about me instead of going back home to an empty house. The only prank I pulled with you was the one where we made a mess, after that I stopped. But you, you kept on going even after y/n said that we're welcome to go out anytime we want to." I raised my voice and Tori gave me a confused look.

"Y/N never said we could leave!" Tori raised her voice to match mine. I gave her a look of disbelief.

"After the prank we pulled y/n told us both that we can leave whenever we want to! You probably didn't hear her because you were to busy trying to make Lauren's life a living hell." I stormed out of Tori's room and I went outside to find y/n. I walked to a nearby park and saw all four girls sitting on a bench. I slowly sat on the bench taking a seat next to Lauren. She turned to look at me and when she realized it was me she nudged y/n.

"Tori is just stressing you all out so I told her to leave the house by tomorrow morning, I know you wouldn't have the heart to do it and I know you wouldn't kick Tori out without y/n's consent." I said pointing a finger at y/n and then Lauren. They both nodded and Lauren whispered a thank you in my ear.

~Lauren's POV~
After hours of sitting in the park, we all decided to go home. Y/N and I went up to her room to watch a movie but Y/N ended up falling asleep so I went to go shower. After I took a relaxing shower, I put my robe on and walked out of the bathroom only to see y/n and Tori kissing. I gasped and y/n quickly pulled away from Tori.