The Nightmares That Are Real

I am in the middle of an immense, red room. The red paint on the walls is still wet and dripping down to the ground as it pools around my feet. What the heck? I quickly realize that it's not paint that's dripping everywhere, it's blood. The real question is, whose blood is it? A red curtain across the room flutters as if something is behind it. One part of me says to open it to see what's on the other side. However, the other part of me says, "Have seen any scary movies ever?! The stupid girl that goes over to the extremely shady place is the one that gets killed girl!" I try to use my powers to open the curtain but they seem to not be working. What's going on here? I slowly step forward and begin to prepare myself for the worst. I touch the soft and smooth fabric hesitantly and fling it open. The curtain falls to the ground and see Blade helplessly pinned to the wall. My Brody is dead. I know it the second I see him. A gold plaque above him reads, "Belle's prized kill". What kind of twisted, demented, and insane person would do this?

"Brody?" My voice is thick and raspy from trying to hold back tears. I hear a chuckle behind me. I know who it belongs to without even looking behind me. It's the guy from my other nightmare. He killed Brody. I hear him step up behind me. My eyes are glued to the horrific scene in front of me. His hands rub against my arms on both sides of me. His hands are as cold as the deepest part of his heart. But, Ironically, I feel something stir inside of me at his touch. Almost like what I feel when Brody kisses me. I am repulsed by my open reaction.

"Don't touch me." I say surprisingly strong. He chuckles and I can feel his deep voice resonate behind me.

"Come now, Princess," He whispers in my ear, his hot breath fanning my cheek. "Must we be so hostile? Have we forgotten our manners?" He tucks a piece of hair behind my ear and his finger trails down my neck. I flinch away before he can get any lower.

"What do you want?" My voice is stern with hatred.

"You know what I want princess." He spins me around and lifts my chin so we meet each others eyes. He looks younger than he did the first time I saw him. Now, he only looks about five years older than me which makes him all the more handsome. I force myself to concentrate on what the killer in front of me is saying. "I want you." He caresses my face with his thumb as he speaks to me. "Not all stories are as black and white as they seem. There is another side to this war and you need to hear it. Just remember that your fiancé," He spits the word out with distaste. "Is not the man you think he is. Maybe you should rethink his relationship with the witches before you go out and marry him. Just remember, not matter what you do, I will be there." He let's go of me and starts walking away. He turns back suddenly as if just remembering something. "Oh, and Belle, I'm coming for you." Just like that, he was gone.

I wake up to the sound of birds chirping outside my window. I look over to see an empty spot where Blade sleeps. I groan and roll over in bed. What's up with these nightmares? More importantly, what's up with this vampire? He's crazy, and manipulative and will do and say anything to get what he wants. Whatever, I have a wedding to go to tonight anyways. I sit up in bed and notice a note on the table beside me it says,

FIANCE, YOU KNOW IT'S BAD LUCK TO SEE THE BRIDE BEFORE THE WEDDING! I'LL SEE YOU TONIGHT. I CAN'T WAIT TO SAY "I DO." I LOVE YOU BELLE.

-BLADE

I smile to myself but quickly stop when I remember the vampires words. "Oh, and Belle, I'm coming for you." I quickly shake my head. He wouldn't come today. We are all going to be gathered together in one spot. It would be a suicide mission.

I get out of bed and get ready for today. All that I have to do is let Amelia, my future mother-in-law, and Valerie guide me to where I need to go and just look pretty. Once I am done getting ready there is a knock on the door. Perfect timing. I open it to see all three of the lady's face lit up with excitement. I give them a tentative smile because, to be honest, I am super nervous right now.