Full House

The next morning I wake up and we both get dressed and after breakfast Blade turns to me.

"What's going on?" He says in a serious tone.

                            "The other night when you were sleeping there was a lady that came by and she knew I was a princess and she said that she was one of my subjects. Her name is Amelia. She said my parents were killed when I was with my grandparents. Not long after they took control they sent me away with a servant before a war. They were killed and I had no one to return to so the servant tried to take care of me but I was taken away and adopted. She said that they just now finally found me and that there is something wrong between the races. She didn't know what it is yet but it was dangerous. She said that there was something of a prophecy saying that all of the races would be fighting in a really big war and a lot of people would die. Leaders would come together but one race would not make it. It would be between love and hate. She said that I need to train for the war and that she was sending the rest of the Fae. She also said that I need to form alliances and find the enemy and what they want. She said my powers will decrease after the war. She said I need to step up and lead 'my people' then she just left."

"Well, that's a lot to take in. I'm going to alert the pack and get together my high ranking members. There will be a meeting in ten minutes. We will alert the other packs also. You shouldn't worry, the fae will have the support of the werewolves."

"Can I join in on the meeting?" He runs a hand though his hair and let's out a reluctant yes. He goes straight to the phone and starts contacting the pack. Two minutes later I hear a knock on the door.

"That was quick." I say and hop off one of the chairs in Blades desk. His eyebrows come together in confusion and his eyes flash in alarm.

"Whoever is at the door is not from my pack. I can smell it."     I freeze in the doorway of his office. Suddenly my vision wavers to a blurry picture in a birds eye view of many people lined up waiting patiently at the front of he house. Someone rings the doorbell again and I realize that it's Amelia. She must be here with the fae! My vision snaps back to Blade's office. I turn to face him.

"You're right, they're fae. My fae." I ignore his stunned look and walk towards the front door and open it to see many smiling faces. "Hello." I say smiling warmly. My oh my there are a lot of people out there.
"Hello princess." They all chorus and bow in sync. I blush.

"You really don't have to bow." I say shyly. Amelia just smiles widely. "You guys can come in if you'd like. I open the door and lock it in place so it won't have to be held open for all of these people. As everybody comes in Amelia introduces the everyone and tells me their ranks. There are about five hundred people. At a certain point I open up the back door to the backyard and I have everyone start filing out there until I can figure out where to have everyone stay. Blade comes out of his office quite shocked by the number of people and immediately finds my side.

"My pack should be here in like two minutes. I don't know how to explain this," he motions to everyone, "to them." I just shrug.

"Just tell them the truth. Is it ok if I skip the meeting, I think I should talk to everybody for a little bit."

"Of course. I'll fill you in afterwards." He walks towards the font door and I make my way to our crammed backyard and see Amelia in a group of about ten people.

"Princess." They say bowing their heads when they see me.

"We were just discussing your training." One of he taller and more muscular men, around the age of forty scoffs. "This is Tom. He is the head warrior of the fae. We are having a little disagreement over having you train with us."
"I told you before, I don't train beginners yet alone a girl. That's my wife's job."