Super Belle

I wake up feeling the abnormal feeling of power surging through me. This is insane. It's crazy how you can feel the static like feeling run through your body. I look over to see Blade still asleep. Of course he is going to be asleep. He must've stayed up really late the other night planning my party and I kept him up late again last night. I slowly and softly make my way out of bed tip toeing to the bathroom. I start to brush my teeth but then I get a cool idea. I turn the water on and I concentrate on making the water come to my toothbrush instead of me having to put my toothbrush under the water. I smile in satisfaction when I see it working perfectly. The water splashes back down once I am done with it and I finish brushing my teeth. I decide to shower. I close the door and start the water. I hop inside and push the water so it's giving me a massage. I could get use to this. I get out of the shower and wrap myself up in a towel. The door to the bathroom opens and in walks Blade.

"What are you doing!?" I squeal at him but he continues to walk straight towards the shower. Is he sleepwalking? Oh this is gonna be good. He goes into the shower, still wearing his boxers, and reaches to turn the water on but misses so not a drop of water is coming out. He reaches for his shampoo and squirts it straight onto his head. How is he not waking up right now? Maybe I should wake him up. But then again, this is extremely entertaining. I just stand there and watch him lather in the shampoo. He then goes for his conditioner and squirts it onto his head and he throws it really hard onto the floor. After he lathers in the conditioner he takes some of my strawberry soap and squirts it everywhere on him. He throws the soap on the wall and the cap breaks. Well, that wasn't very nice. He then proceeds to step out of the shower. He is bubbly everywhere and he leaves a trail of bubbles everywhere that he steps. I giggle at him. He goes into our closet and puts on a yellow shirt and pink shorts. I'll have to have a talk with him about those shorts because, wow.

He looks like a hot mess as he walks out of the room and walks down the stairs. I follow him but I slip on the soap that he is leaving everywhere. I nearly fall but I am caught in a gust of wind. I stay there floating on thin air above the demonic stairs.

"BLADE!!!" I scream. He quickly wakes up and whips his head around to me and stares in shock. He runs to me and lifts me into his slimy yet deliciously smelling arms.

"I don't even know if I want to ask what's going on. I'm going to take a shower and let you think of a good excuse." He carries me to our room and sets me down on the bed. He hops in the shower and I blush in embarrassment when I see that I am still in my towel. I wipe off his soap and I change into a maroon tank top and some dark shorts with a long dream catcher necklace. I walk downstairs and make breakfast. I wait to eat until Blade is in the kitchen with me. We eat in silence. Once we finish eating and I am done cleaning everything up Blade leans back in his chair with his arms crossed looking at me expectantly.  I sigh and lean back on the counter.

"I was just done showering and you were like sleep walking and then you acted like you were in the shower except you didn't turn the water on and you used my soap. It was pretty funny actually. And then you got dressed and those shorts.."
"Were a gift from my mom. She has no sense of style what so ever. I have never worn them unless my family are the only people around." I just smirk in response.

"Anyways, after that you went down the stairs and I slipped on your fallen soap and then..." I trail off trying to remember exactly how the air got under me.

"And then..."
"I don't know. It just came from nowhere."

"What came from nowhere?"

"The air. It was like I was floating which wouldn't have been as bad if I wasn't floating over the stairs. I just don't know what happened. I freaked out when I thought that I was going to slip and fall down the stairs, then it just flew under me." I say more to myself than him.