So What I Married Gaston!!!

I wake up and realize that I'm leaning my head on Blade's shoulder and his arms are around me. How did this happen? Then it all came back to me. My position as the Luna, him being my mate, and The Beauty and the Beast. Did he like spike my drink when I wasn't looking or something? I sit with my eyes closed thinking about all that has happened.

Mates. That's so weird. I was always dreaming of finding my prince when I was younger but who knew that he would be so insufferable and demanding. I read in a book once that Alphas are possessive and controlling. I guess that book was right because Blade is all of those things. Now having a mate is one thing. I think it's actually pretty amazing having someone that was made just for you. On the other hand, being a Luna has me worrying a bit. I don't know what type of responsibilities being a Luna includes. I'm kind of scared. How many people are in his pack? When will I meet them? And my biggest issue at the moment is Gaston. I can't believe I told him about Gaston. I mentally slap myself in the face for even saying anything to him. I am so embarrassed right now. I can't even think about how he will torture me knowing that little piece of information.

            I open my eyes and realize that it is lunch time now. Maybe if I make him lunch then he will ease the embarrassing comments he must have on my moment this morning. I gently take him arms away from me and shuffle out of bed. I look back and smile at his sleeping form. I like him better this way, quiet. I quickly tiptoe to the kitchen. Grasping the treacherous staircase for dear life as I make my way down it, again. I find my way to the kitchen after wandering around a minute or so searching for it. I find my way knowing where everything is which makes this a little bit easier than before. I make him a sandwich. It has lettuce, turkey, ham, cheddar cheese, mayo, bacon, tomato, and pickles. I put some chips on the side and make myself a sandwich, minus the tomato and no chips. I pour us some water and I balance the plates and cups in my hands while carrying napkins also. I hope he likes it. I slowly make my way up the evil stairs. My palms get sweaty for the fear of falling because I can't grasp the railing. I swear, I need to get hypnotized out of this fear or something. This is scaring me way too much. I luckily make my way up the stairs and pause when I realize my hands are too full to push the door open so I bump the door open with my butt and make my way over to the sleeping werewolf in bed. I set everything down on the nightstand next to him and nudge his arm trying to wake him up.

"Blade, wake up." I say softly not wanting to startle him. He doesn't even move. "Blade." I say louder shaking him a little. Nope, nothing. "Blade!" I yell. He jolts up and takes me in his arms. He growls while looking around the room for signs of danger.  "Down boy." I say while chuckling. "I was gonna say that I made lunch." He relaxes and sets me down.

"Sorry." He mumbles. I hand him his plate, cup and napkin. He takes a bite of the sandwich and groans. "You can even make sandwiches taste like heaven." I giggle and start eating my lunch. "So, Gaston huh?" I groan and set my now empty plate down.

"I was hoping you would forget about that." I hide my face in embarrassment. I was afraid of this.

"And your singing-"

"Oh my goodness, I sang?!?! Oh this is going to be the end of me!" I say dramatically and fling my arms for emphasis.

"I was going to say it was really good." He says putting his dishes down.