When the Clock Strikes 12...

OK , so first things first, I would like to thank my recent pack members...

@wolf829 @taranelson661 @VeronicaHua @7rt80rt and WolfLover738 Thank you so very very much for all of the votes and comments. Next up, updates. Now, I'm thinking about starting an update schedule but honestly, I have summer classes and work times that I have to fit everything around so I may not stick to it until school time starts but then, my schedule is even busier and more erratic. So, until I can figure something out, I will update whenever I can (and I will try to limit the cliffhangers- maybe) So thanks again! And if your still reading this, comment We love to party ^_^. So that's it for now guys please enjoy a rather strange turn of events once again! XOXO Katrina

>_____<____>____<____>____<____>____<____>_____<

Blade turns to me with an odd look on his face.

"When a person with werewolf genes turns 18, some of their human genes are replaced by werewolf genes. Their conscience has to make room for their wolf which shares your body just as you share your wolf body. You can talk to each other in either form and you can make decisions for each other in you natural forms. But, when a person doesn't have human genes, the werewolf genes cannot take over. So, the only other explanation is that-" He looks me straight into my eyes. I feel as though I cannot breathe. "Belle, you were never human." My heart rate accelerates even more and my palms get sweaty.

"But- but how is that possible. I have never felt 'unhuman' before. I just- I just don't understand. You've got to be mistaken. Yeah, that's it. There must be a mistake. Maybe my wolf is just shy or something. I mean, what other creatures are there?" I sit back on the bed taking everything in. My mind is going a thousand miles a second.

"Well, there are vampires, witches who mainly live in Asia and Africa, and there are the rare faes. I highly doubt that you are part fae because there are only about five that are recorded alive today. There was a huge war between them and the vampires and it got kind of out of hand and it knocked their numbers down seriously. Now vampires is the most logical conclusion. You may have witch in you but I'm not sure. But, it seems we will find out very soon what you are because if you are a halfy then you will feel the change of your second kind at the stroke of midnight." I just stare at him. He's got to be kidding me. Vampires and witches and fae Oh my! I look at the clock. Oh how convenient, it's 11:55. Now, it's time to play the waiting game. "I want you to remember Belle, whatever the outcome, I'm right here with you. Be prepared, because if you do feel the change, it may hurt a lot, hopefully not as badly as the werewolf change. The more powerful your parent with the non-werewolf genes is then the more it will hurt. I'm not saying this to scare you, I'm just telling you this so that you will be prepared." I just stare at him. Like, what the heck is he even saying right now?

"I thought that vampires and werewolves hated each other?"

"No, some vampires don't like werewolves simply because we had to step in and break up the war between them and the fae. They don't like it when other groups get into their territory. The witches learned that lesson a long time ago. The witches kind of coexist with everyone. They help others out when they need help and if there is a war, they stay far away from the drama unless they are healing a fallen soldier or whatnot." Huh, I may need to brush up on my basic '2K15 "mythology"101' soon. It's 11:57

"Nothing has ever gone wrong during these changes, right?"

"Like I said, I'm right here Belle." He clearly ignores my question. The clock turns to 11:58. Tick Tock goes my fate. Then, there is a searing pain throughout my body.

"YOUR CLOCK IS TWO FLIPPIN MINUTES SLOW!!!" I scream through the pain. He cringes. I can feel something funky going on in my veins. I start to roll around on the bed in agony. Two times in one night, what a way to celebrate your birthday. Sharp pains shoot to my fingers, hair and then they shoot everywhere throughout my body. I can feel my skin changing in some sort of way. My teeth feel like they are about to fall out and like there is some sort of odd thing that is added to them which I cannot quite place what it is. Then the pain slowly gets worse and worse. Hopefully in this case it gets worse before it gets better because if it doesn't get better soon, someone is gonna be in BIG trouble. This is worse than the pain from shifting to a werewolf. Then the pain slowly but surely breaks down starting from my toes I feel a cooling relief. It moves up through my legs to my torso and finally finds its way to my head. I sit up and then slowly open my eyes. I turn my head and look at a very very shocked Blade.