"Fuck," I said, "they're not coming after Harry. Fuck, no. I will fucking kill them."

"Look, as long as we don't go there or anywhere near there, we'll be fine," he said seriously, "they can't get in where they believe Harry is. And they won't start trouble up here in the middle of London... we don't go looking for trouble, we won't find it."

I nodded a little, "what... what happens if we do find it?"

He finished off his cigarette and sighed out the hit, "we protect Harry."

I bit my lip as I hit mine and stood there lost in my own thoughts. I wasn't letting him go anywhere alone. I wouldn't risk anything happening to him.

"You lads are up early," I heard Liam from the doorway.

"Yeah, uh..."

"The news," Zayn interrupted me and remained calm, "they've taken in Calvin's guys for questioning. For the robbery."

Liam's eyes grew wide, "what?"

"Yeah, and apparently they also know Johnson bought the fucking house for Harry," Zayn said irritably, "and they seen us..."

"What the hell are we going to do?" Liam asked looking from Zayn to me.

"We should be fine... I don't think they'd come looking for us... They think Harry still lives in the fucking mansion," Zayn said lowly.

"Those bastards are after you?" I heard Niall speak up.

"We don't know," I replied, "but, yeah, we kinda suspect they will be."

"They ran into you 3 streets up," Niall said, "they're gonna know..."

"We know," Zayn and I replied together.

"We need to get Harry away from here," Liam spoke up.

"That's gonna look fucking suspicious, Payno," I started, "him leaving so close to the burglary of his abuser's home."

"No one knows about him and Darren but us," Liam looked back, "surely, none of Darren's neighbors know..."

"Really?" Zayn turned to him, "if this 20 year old kid is coming to a nearly 40 year old professor's flat every other fucking night, what do you think his neighbors think they're doing?"

"Do they know Harry?" I asked quietly, "like know his name and all?"

"That's a question for Harry," Zayn sighed, "I wouldn't know... I didn't even know they knew it was Darren's place."

"They're out to get him for testifying against Calvin, aren't they?" I almost whispered.

"Mostly," Zayn nodded, "and he was there when Jeff was murdered. They want Harry dead just as much as they wanted Jeff dead."

"What do we do?" Niall asked.

"We lay low," Zayn answered, "I know them... yeah, they're gonna look for Harry... but they may also look for someone else."

All eyes turned to me and I bit my lip again, "so, they're gonna look for me, too?"

Zayn nodded slowly, "I have no doubt they will... and they'll start with the university..."

"Which they'll think I live in the dorms," I said.

"For now," he nodded, "they always find out shit.... it's only a matter of time before they realize where Harry is."

The balcony door opened again and there stood Harry, his hair a complete mess like always and in nothing but his light blue boxers. We all looked over at him while he pushed his hair back and looked directly at me.