Chapter 23

*Haydin POV*
My life is a big mess up. Avery is my best friend. She was also my only friend. And now I've lost her. Let me start from the beginning.

When I was born, my mom couldn't afford me. I mean, I was born with Ugg boots on my feet and a Michael Kors purse on my shoulder! She sent me to an orphanage. Ew. I had no friends there and everybody there was terrible. I went from orphanage to orphanage until finally I was adopted. I loved my new parents. They were everything I hoped for and more. But then, they got divorced and I had to go back to another orphanage. I was then adopted AGAIN, and that's where I am now. I love moving though because it's a new start. Nobody knows my past and treats me like some sorry little freak. That's why I loved Avery. She loved me for who I was and she never wanted me to change.

When Nash told me what the doctor said, I literally felt my heart shatter into a million pieces. I've never had a best friend. I don't know why I'm shocked though. Everyone I love I lose. I don't know why this happens to me so much. So you can only imagine my shock when the second doctor's call came around.

A/n I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while! I've been so busy with school and homework. Love you guys! 💖