Chapter 2

*Beep* Ugh..  Another day another beating. I roll out of bed and walk into the bathroom. I take a quick shower and get dressed into a T-shirt and leggings, both I found laying around in the mess I call my room. I blow dry my hair and put on lip gloss and mascara. It's not like I have anybody to impress. I will admit at the beginning of the year I had a crush on both Hayes AND Nash. I know, I know. Call me what you want to but that was when I was popular and pretty. Buuut, obviously after they started making my life a living nightmare the crush that I had for both of them quickly faded away.
    Anyways, back to reality. I go downstairs only to find my mother passed out on the couch. I quietly grab an apple and a granola bar and head out to my old beat up Jeep, Callie (yes, I named my car, but who doesnt?).
   Once I get to school I pull into a parking spot, grab my backpack, and walk inside. I'm 10 feet away from my locker, but then of course I'm slammed into the lockers by none other than the Grier Brothers. "Watch where you're going loser," Nash states. "Yeah, get out of our way now," Hayes exclaims. I quickly scurry the last 10 feet to my locker. I'm sick of being treated this way, doesn't anybody care? That's it I'm going to the mall after school to get a makeover! But, first I have to face the school day.
    The normal goes on today- bruises, blood, beatings, all because of Nash and Hayes... Finally it's the end of the school day and time for the new and improved Avery Lillison!

A/N sorry I know the chapters are short but they'll get longer. In the meantime comment what you think!