Chapter 3

I walk out of the school building and head over to Callie. I get in and put in my keys and then I'm off! First I go over to Forever 21. I get some crop tops, Vans, and some high waisted shorts. Then I run into a few more stores and buy some more clothes and makeup. Then I decide it's time for the real changes. I enter Haydin's Ratchet Hair Salon. I decide to dye my hair blonde. I look completely different!  I leave the mall and head over to Walgreens. I called ahead earlier and ordered some contacts, so I'm going to pick them up. Once I get there, I walk in, buy my contacts, but when I walk out I spot none other than the Grier Brothers... Oh no, their coming my way! I do my best to blend in but they end up right in front of me. "Hey cutie, what's your name?" Hayes asks smirking. "Hey! I called dibs on her first, but what is your name babe?" Nash asks. " I uh, my name is uh, I h-have to go," I stutter, running away as fast as I could, without turning back.

A/N once again I'm so sorry the chapters are short they will get longer just give it time. Comment ideas and/or suggestions! And shoutout to hayhay4lyfe she's been so supportive and she's the owner of the Ratchet Hair Salon (she will also appear later in the book so be prepared)!