Chapter 20

A/N Sorry I love him so freaking much, but I can't post the video unless it's on YouTube so...
I step out into the chilly winter air and shiver. I should have brought a heavier sweatshirt. I hear a car approaching, but the closer it gets to me the slower it gets. Then, all of a sudden it comes to a brake. 2 men dressed in black get of the car. One slings me over his shoulder and slams me into the trunk. Thankfully, they were stupid enough to forget to check to see if I had my phone.
I text Nash saying I'm being kidnapped, and I ask him if he can call the police. Fortunately, he responds right away. He says he called the police and he's letting Hayes know. I silently curse, but I don't protest. After 5 minutes of driving we arrive somewhere.
The same man throws me over his shoulder and then slams me onto the cold, hard, pavement. I wince at the pain, but try to appear tough. I then notice there's a girl next to me. She has long, brown hair that looks like it hasn't been washed for a long time. She has olive skin and brown eyes. She's really pretty. Before I can say anything my "dad" comes up to me. "Avery, meet Britney Galati- your twin," is the last thing I hear before everything goes black.