CXV. Silver-Eyes on Ice

Ichitawa wandered the destroyed city of Hell wondering if he should play Xaphoria's game. He didn't care for anyone else but himself so it would be easier to duel whoever he comes across.

"I have to get back to my company."

Ichitawa did hate the fact that Xaphoria play him. He felt like an idiot because he blindly trust someone like Xaphoria. He allowed Xaphoria to stroke his ego. "I'll deal with Xaphoria myself, but first I have to get through whoever else is here."

He recalled that Yusuke was sent here. It angered Ichitawa that he was just a second away from losing his duel with Yusuke. He also hated that Yusuke managed to Hyper Zeo Summon. Now he had the perfect opportunity to have a rematch. Ichitawa figured that if he won Xaphoria's Shadow Game, he'll be able to return home with no competition and crown himself as the King of Games.

Hell wasn't exactly how he envisioned it in his mind. There weren't any flames or souls floating around aimlessly. The destroyed city of Mayatec did freak him out a little. "So Xaphoria did all of this?"

Ichitawa wondered who Xaphoria actually was. He just appears out of the blue and sends a bunch of duelist to Hell to duel to the death. Ichitawa wanted answers and he knew the only way for him to do that is defeat all of the duelist in the city.

"Ryo?" Ichitawa heard someone call out. "Where are you Ryo?"

Ichitawa quickly hid himself behind a wall and watched a girl in a dark blue dress walk in the middle of the road. He remembered her face from the Battle City Database. He recalled that her and her cousin lost to Kenji and Koji in a Tag Duel. "Perfect. If Kenji could beat her, this is going to be quick."

Ichitawa revealed himself and intercepted the girl's path. "Hello Regina Kastle."

Regina stepped back. "You're Ichitawa Kaiba. So you were sent here too?"

"Seems so." Ichitawa pulled out his gear.

Regina rolled her eyes. "Look I don't have time for this. I need to find my cousin and get out of this place."

Ichitawa smirked. "I'm trying to go home too, but there's only one way to do so. We must duel."

"I'm not dueling." She refused. "I don't want to kill anyone."

"Oh don't be like that. You have no choice."

Regina didn't want to duel. She knew that if she won, Ichitawa would die. That wasn't something that she wanted to do. But if she wanted to find Ryo, she would have to duel Ichitawa and win. "Guess I have no choice." Regina activated her gear and drew her cards.

"That's the spirit." Ichitawa drew his cards.

"Duel!!"

[DUEL START]

"I'll begin."-Ichitawa

•Ichitawa(4000): Draws. Activates Trade In.

"By discarding a level eight of higher monster from my hand, I can draw two cards."-Ichitawa

Discards Blue-Eyes White Dragon and draws 2 cards.

"Next I'll use Monster Reborn to revive the card I discarded."-Ichitawa

Activates Monster Reborn and Special Summons Blue-Eyes White Dragon(Light/Lv.8/3000 atk) from his graveyard.

"And I'll summon this and activate its effect."-Ichitawa

Summons Moon Piper(Light/Lv.3/1200 atk).

"By tributing Moon Piper, I can inflict 800 damage for every Light-Attribute Monster on the field."-