XCII. ESP Versus Unity

Yuko sat on a park bench. He needed a moment to himself before he dueled anyone. Everything was starting to become a bit overwhelming for him to think about.

He thought about the Cross of Time. He didn't understand why he had a dream about it. He thought about the dream he about Yusuke and the others. The six of them were suppose to team up. Yuko didn't know what to expect.

The nineteen figures of light he saw scared him. He wasn't sure what to make of it. Everything didn't make sense.

Yuko did know that he needed to find a Order Life Card. It was the only card he had to win before he could get the Star Mark.

Yuko stood and he found himself face to face with another guy. "Hi?"

The other guy pointed at Yuko. "You!! You will be my next opponent!! I have foreseen it!"

Yuko scratched his head. "Um. Forseen?"

"My name is Akota Izinski and I am a psychic duelist! I have forseen that you, Yuko Sorama, will be my next opponent."

"Psychic?" Yuko started to laugh.

"What's so funny?"

"I've seen some weird things during my time here in the city and I doubt you're psychic. Trust me."

Akota activated his duel gear. "I'll prove it!! Listen to this prophecy! 'Nineteen lights shall conquer all. Beings of darkness shall take their fall. And with the symbol restarting what's left. A foe will bare blue in the face of death.' That prophecy is connected to you! I must duel you!"

Yuko thought that Akota couldn't tell the difference between a psychic and an oracle, but he had caught a few key words. Nineteen lights. Symbol. Blue. He knew what the prophecy meant. He decided not to act bothered by it. "Still sounds ridiculous."

Yuko activated his duel gear and registered the duel. "I'm down for a duel. If you have the Order Card, we can tango."

Akota lifted his Order Card. "I've already predicted that I'll be winning."

"Whatever you say."

"Duel!!"

[DUEL START]

"The future says that I will go first!"-Akota

•Akota(4000): Draws. Activates Cranium Space and activates its effect.

*****

The Duel Field transformed into the inside of a mind. Yuko and Akota stood top of a brain and electric shocks sparked in the air

*****

"Once per turn, I can pay 1000 Life Points to Special Summon an ESP Monster from my hand!"-Akota

(Akota:4000/3000) Special Summons ESP Maiden(Dark/Lv.1/500 atk) from his hand.

"Next I'll play this!"-Akota

Activates ESPer Storm.

"I can pay 2000 Life Points to Special Summon two ESP Monsters from my hand!"-Akota

(Akota:3000/1000) Special Summons ESP Archer(Fire/Lv.2/1000 atk) and ESP Samurai(Wind/Lv.3/1500 atk) from his hand.

"All of that to summon three monsters?"-Yuko

"All of that to bring out my ace!"-Akota

Melds Maiden(Dark), Archer(Fire), Samurai(Wind) to Zeo Summon ESPer Rose Fallen Angel(Earth/Lv.7/2400 atk).

*****

An angel with rose wings and wielding a long black sword appeared onto the field. A green aura radiated from its body. Yuko could tell that it was psychic energy.