LXXXIV. Dragon Redemption

Kenji wondered the South side of Domino Heart in search for a good first oppponent. He didn't just want to duel anyone. He wanted to duel the strongest duelist he could find.

He didn't want to Yuko or Benta until the semi-finals. He had faith that they would make it. He also didn't want to duel the friends they introduced him to. They didn't seem like challenges, especially Sho. That kid creeped Kenji out a bit.

"Well well well. Look who we have here." Someone stepped in front of Kenji. He had his duel gear ready.

Kenji knew exactly who was in his way. He's seen this duel in the Pro League a few times. "Chase Princeton. What do you want?"

"I watched that duel you had with Yusuke and that was so embarassing."

"Whatever." Kenji rolled his eyes. He never liked Chase. He was too cocky.

"From one pro to another, it's pretty obvious that we're all going to be in the semi-finals." Chase pulled out two Life Cards. The Harmony and Order Cards. "I already have two Life Cards. All I need is the Chaos Card. Do you have one?"

"Yeah." Kenji pulled out his Chaos Card. "I'm guessing this is a duel then. I've been wanting to duel only strong duelist and since you're a pro, you should be a good enough opponent." Kenji activated his duel gear and inserted his Chaos Card.

Chase laughed and inserted his Harmony Card. "I've been in the circuit longer than you. You're nothing but a rookie. I'll show how you strong an experienced pro like me is!" They both drew their cards.

"Duel!!"

[DUEL START]

"The first move is all yours."-Kenji

"Heh heh."-Chase

•Chase(4000): Draws. Activates Ojama Country.

*****

The field transformed into a rural country side with tiny wheat houses.

*****

"While I control an Ojama Monster, this Field Spell switches the ATK and DEF of all monsters on the field!"-Chase

"I've seen this card in action before."-Kenji

"But you've never faced its power in person!"-Chase

Summons Ojama Purple(Light/Lv.3/0 atk-1000 atk) and activates its effect.

"When Ojama Purple is summoned, I can Special Summon an Ojama Monster from my deck!"-Chase

Special Summons Ojama Yellow(Light/Lv.3/0 atk-1000 atk) from his deck.

"Next I'll play this!"-Chase

Activates Ojama Party.

"When I control two or more Ojama Monsters, I can Special Summon another from my hand!"-Chase

Special Summons Ojama Grey(Light/Lv.3/0 atk-1000 atk) from his hand.

"Now get ready for this!"-Chase

Activates Ojama Delta Cannon.

"You lose 1000 Life Pointa for every Ojama Monster I control!!"-Chase

(Kenji:4000/1000)

"Ugh...That's nothing."-Kenji

"This will be something!"-Chase

Melds Ojama Purple(Light), Ojama Grey(Light), and Ojama Yellow(Light) to Zeo Summon Ojama Android(Light/Lv.7/0 atk-2800 atk).

*****