LXXXI. Battle City V10

Yusuke Muto found himself in an arena. He and five peole he didn't know stood around a boy he's never seen before. "Yuko Sorama, we are with you." Yusuke said against his will.

Yusuke woke up in his hotel suite. He's never had a dream as weird as that one before. He figured that it had to mean something. Yusuke got up and opened a window.

The chill London air hit his face as he looked out onto the city. "Who's Yuko Sorama?"

*****

Yuko waited for his friends in Central Park. He felt like he needed to talk about the crazy night he had before. He saw Benta dead and tried to kill Tammi in his dream. Plus he saw the Cross of Time shining over Domino Heart City.

Whatever the Cross of Time was, Yuko was positive that it and the nineteen figures of light that surrounded him did not mean anything good. Then Yuko remembered what the figures of light said.

"In with the Light. Out with the Darkness. That is the natural order."

Yuko wanted to believe that meant something good. So far the Light has been what Yuko was more comfortable with. Darkness was something that he wasn't a big fan of. Maybe the Cross of Time was a good sign. Yuko hoped it meant something good.

"Hey Yuko!" Benta called. He, Koji, and Tammi walked up to Yuko with Kira, Neji, and Sho right behind.

"Sup Sorama." Koji said.

"Hey guys. Glad you all came."

"Of course. So what's up?" Tammi said. When Yuko called her, he sounded pretty sad about something.

"Uh last night I had these weird dreams." Yuko began, but he didn't know where to start. "A lot happened."

"I had a weird dream too." Kira said.

"Same here." Neji added. "I was in an arena and you guys were all there. Well, except Benta and Tammi. Oh and Yusuke Muto along with that Jonah guy were there too."

Sho sighed in relief. "Phew. I'm so glad I was not the only one who had that dream. I thought I was going crazy."

"Wait you guys dreamed about that too?" Kira said.

"It seems the four of us had the same dream last night. That's weird itself." Yuko began to wonder if Yusuke and Jonah also had the same dream. "Did you guys dream about anything else?"

"Not really." Kira said.

"Well I did dream about running through a fountain of hot chocolate and marshmallows, but aside from that nothing else." Sho added.

Neji looked down. "What does this all mean? Us having the same dream and all."

"I'm not sure. I just have this feeling that we need stand by each other."

"Does that mean we have to work with Jonah and Yusuke?" Kira asked. She hoped that they didn't have to work with Jonah.

"I think so. We're all connected somehow." Yuko debated if he should tell Neji, Kira, and Sho about their ancestors. He decided not to. Something told him that it wasn't time. "All six of us need to be together."

"What else did you dream about? Is that all?" Tammi asked.

Yuko sat on a park bench. "I dreamed about the Legion, the Beast of Hell, and my grandpa. He had this blank blue card and said 'Find her'." He decided to leave out the parts where he dueled Yoku and almost killed Tammi and Benta.

"That's weird." Benta tried to think if he's ever heard of a blue Duel Monsters Card before.

"I also dreamed about this symbol shining over the city. For some reason, I knew what it was. I'm not sure how, but I'm positive that whatever it was, it's going to be bigger than what all happened last summer."