Chapter Two - Well, I can see why people just can't get enough of you

Start from the beginning

‘He’s pretty good at this whole pretending thing…’ I smirk, thinking to myself.

I make myself blush as I push him playfully.

“You’re such a perv.” I pretend to whisper it, but making sure that half the room hear it.

Matt grins at me before looking at frowning Wesley.

“Sorry man, she won’t be there… We’re kind of busy Friday night…” Taking his glasses off Matt turns back to me smirking while I make myself blush as I let out a girly giggle.

“Busy doing what?” Wesley demands still not believing our act.

“Oh, wouldn’t you love the details…” Matt keeps smirking at me as I act all fidgety and blushy.

“Give it up already Wes…” someone shout from the other side of the room causing everyone to snicker while Wesley looks around angrily before he grudgingly walk back to his seat where his mates pat him on the back as he glares our way.

We both just pretend as if we’re still all flirty and all before Matt suggestively pulls me out of the place with all the eyes following us.

We run off to Matt’s car where we laugh to our content.

“Did you see his face?” Matt says wiping his eyes.

“Yeah, You’re kind of good at these things…” I laugh with him.

As we calmed down, I arrange with him that we will after all show up at the party together, after I give him a make over.

“We’ve got to make sure everyone believes our act… Espescially your girl Miranda…” I say.

“Yeah yeah… Now tell me the real reason you fainted this morning…” He smirks mischievously.

“W-what? It was anemia!” I blush remembering Mrs. Richards.

“Yeah right… Like I’d believe that.. I think it’s somehow related to the red-haired girl we ran into at the entrance…” He smirks smugly.

“No it’s not!” I answer a little bit too fast causing him to grin victoriously.

But not long after, his grin falters.

“How are we going to continue this pretending thing? You’re having a crush on the girl!” He frowns running a hand through his hair.

I frown back at him.

“I don’t have a crush on Becca!”

“Becca? You know her name already? Wow, you certainly works fast Cass…” Matt smirks playfully at me again.

“You’re being ridiculous and I was wrong! It’s supposed to be Mrs. Richards!” I roll my eyes at him.

“Wait, why are you calling her mrs? Oh please don’t say she’s a new teacher?” His smirk gets even wider.

I sigh and shake my head at him. “She is…”

“That’s awesome! It would be so hot!” He grins.

“You’re a pig!” I shove him playfully.

“I’m not! Mess up your hair…” He tells me.

I frown at him. “Why?”

“To make it look hot…” He smirks.

I frown, but understanding his intention, I ruffle my hair anyway.

We waited until we’re almost late to class to run to it.

Well, at least he was late for class. I’m done for the day anyway.

So I pretended to give him a hug in front of the class door before letting him go to class before walking back out to my own car.

That’s when I see her leaning on the wall near her class staring, smirking at me.

I look around to make sure it’s me she’s looking at before deciding to walk over to her.

“No class mrs. Richards?” I give her a sweet smile being the admirable student I am. (lol)

“I’m mrs. Richards now then… I’m about to go to the library when I saw you and the boy hug…” She smirks while straightening herself up.

I almost blush at the thought of her seeing me with Matt, but manage to regain composure.

“Yeah, he just can’t get enough of me…” I try to make it seem like I’m being absolutely in love with my best friend. Well, ‘try’ is the keyword.

“Oh can he now?” She smirks while walking away towards the library.

I watch her walk, well, I stare at her ass while she’s walking anyway.

And then she turned around.

“Well, I can see why people just can’t get enough of you…” She smirks seductively at me as she turns around and walks away again, this time swaying her hips tantalizingly.

“Damn, how am I supposed to keep pretending this way…” I curse under my breath while my eyes keep following the sway of her hips.