Friendly neighbor hood ass kicker

Camila was tending the bar at LIPS, like she had for the past two years. 

She thought working in a lesbian bar while attending classes at NYU would be fun, and it was.... at first. What Camila didn't realize; was besides dealing with the drunk women thinking they were each Gods gift to women everywhere, she had to worry about the drunk men across the street at the bar The Boys Club.

Women she could handle, subtle words of disinterest usually made the most cocky girl leave her to her walk home in peace. But men....... men where something else entirely. Especially the men that frequented the Boys Club. Once they saw her exiting the lesbian bar, crude comments and offers to FIX her, were cast her way every night as she had to nervously navigate her way towards the subway.

Walking at night was always a dangerous thing, especially in a city like New York. Being a lesbian, in a world of men thinking that a quick Fuck, would straighten them out was an entirely more difficult thing.

Going home was something that always made Camila loathe going to work. Which was depressing because she used to look forward to a Thursday night of harmless flirting, and casual conversation with the beautiful woman the city had to offer. Now Camila nervously gazed at the clock above the bar, cursing herself when she realized she only had twenty minutes till her shift ended.

Scanning the bar for her blonde room mate, she saw Dinah talking to a butch lesbian, and already knew she would be making the trek home alone.

Dinah has been Camila's roommate at NYU for the past three years, and they had immediately bonded over their gender preferences. After assuring each other they weren't remotely interested in the other. Roommates and best friends, what a beautiful combination.

Nervously scanning the bar for any customer that may have needed her attention, Camila saw a beautiful woman quietly nursing a scotch, glaring  at the drink in front of her. She didn't remember serving the scotch, and assumed her colleague had attended to the raven haired girl.  She knew for a fact that she would have remembered a  beauty like her.

For the next twenty minutes Camila would casually steal glances at the stranger, and watched in surprise as the beauty repeatedly turned down the sexy women that tried to flock to her. Her disinterest, and straight posture intrigued Camila, and she knew it was a mystery she may never get to solve.

Once her boss had dismissed her, Camila gathered her bag, and made her way to the front door. Glancing back she noticed the pale faced beauty had disappeared from her stool at the bar, and Camila glumly left without her last glance at the beautiful stranger.

Making her way out the front door, Camila walked towards the subway quickly to avoid unwanted attention. She cursed herself when she heard foot steps and whistles echoing behind her, and quickened her pace.

"Heyyy ssexy! I'll ssshow yyou a bbetter ttime tthen thooose ddykes in there!" Shouted a drunk man grabbing her arm.

"I'm not interested." Camila spoke quietly, walking faster.

"CCome oon ddon't be aa teasse!" His friend slurred laughing.

"I'm gay, I'm not interested in what you have to offer." Camila spoke more aggressively.

"Don't be a bitch! Everyy girll want'ss thiss!" The first man said grabbing his crotch.

"Not all woman. That's why they call us lesbians." Camila replied annoyed, discreetly reaching into her bag, gripping her pepper spray.

"Yyou jusst haven't found the right man!" The second man bit out angrily as he grabbed her arm roughly.

She quickly thrust her hand out and sprayed the face of the man restraining her, and jumped back when he let out a piercing scream.