Chapter 38. - Freaked out. Arthur's P.O.V. Part 6.

Chapter 38. – Freaked out. Arthur’s P.O.V. Part 6.

‘Will someone flipping hurry up and help me!!!!’ I thought as I tried forcing my hand away from the candle as the flames ran up and down my arm, but as I watched the flames the candle began moving towards my face. ‘Noooo!!! Not my beautiful face!!!!’ I thought as the candle moved closer. The ghosts continued to surround each of them baying for my blood. Suddenly there was a loud explosion from outside the room and my hand stopping moving the candle closer against my will.  The ghosts glanced at me as if to say was that you? “No it wasn’t me! I don’t even know what you want with me!!!” I yelled at them. But they didn’t pay attention. The candle began to move towards my face again. ‘No. No. No!!!’ Another loud explosion echoed from outside but this time the ghosts didn’t pay attention to it.

The woman shrouded in darkness screamed in my face again and I raised my eyebrows at her again. A small boy covered in mud from a marsh neared me and made a guttural roaring sound in my face. My eyebrows rose even higher that they probably disappeared under my fringe. I sighed in relief as the candle moved away from my face but then my arms held it out prepared to drop it. ‘Oh god!’ I thought. Suddenly the door to the room burst open and I spotted Merlin and Mordred stood in the doorway. “About time!!!!” I yelled as the candle dropped from my hands.