Chapter 5. - Percival's Horror Story.

“Okay! My turn!” Percival said, once they had finished laughing at Gwaine. “It was dark night, a boy called George was walking through his home village when a terrible sound met his ears coming from the corner behind him. He turned round and walked towards the noise. It sounded as though someone was trying to saw through bones. A horrible dripping sound met his ears as he peered through a crack in one of the walls of a house. An army of dead was in there. A young boy was stood there in front of the army. Georg was terrified. All he could do was stand there and watched as the army of the dead fell upon the boy and, started to cut open the boy, they yanked out his intestines and pulled until all the boy’s guts came out......” Percival trailed off for suspense, he glanced at the others.

Merlin looked terrified, Gwen and Leon looked like they were about to throw up and Arthur and Gwaine looked normal as though the story wasn’t scaring them a single bit. “The boy somehow managed to stay alive while they were doing that to him. Just then the door opened and George ducked behind the wall, his face pale in the moonlight. Just then he saw the young boy walk out of the house and then he felt something grab him from behind and bite into his neck. He screamed as he felt his life force being drained from him. But he didn’t die.... oh no he’s still out there waiting for his next victim..... Some say he hangs around out here with the army of the dead.” Percival finished.

Merlin looked like he was about to scream. Just then Mordred jumped out from behind one of the stones and grabbed Merlin round the neck. Merlin screamed. They burst out laughing. “Oh god. That was priceless!!!!” Mordred chuckled, high fiving Percival. Merlin glared at them all as though daring them to laugh.