Chapter 26. - Freaked out. Merlin's P.O.V. Part 3.

‘Oh god!!!! Why did I even think of doing this?!!!’ I thought, well more screamed in my head, as I climbed out of the window and down the rope. Every single breeze made the rope wobble. This was definitely not one of my better plans. I was either going to slip off the rope and fall to my death, although I could most probably be able to use magic..... If I knew the right spell that is. Or I was going to be eaten by the werewolf that was aching to get into my bedroom.

I could still hear the door hinges groaning from the werewolf’s pressure. Any minute now and it would have broken through. The wind blew again and the rope twisted in the breeze, I clung on for dear life as the rope span. I was freezing cold and not to mention more than a bit scared. There was a loud splintering sound from up in my room. The werewolf had broken into my room. I could hear his clawed feet, scratching the floorboards. I could hear him throwing open the doors to the wardrobe, and kneeling down to check under my bed. That was it...... I was going to die..... He would notice the rope tied around the leg of my bed..... I was doomed! “Merlin!!! Come out, come out wherever you are!” I could hear the werewolf call. I shivered from a mix of cold and fear.  

The werewolf’s head then appeared at the window, looking downward. I pulled myself as close to the rope as I could but I knew he would still spot me. “Hello Merlin!” the half man, half wolf called down to me. ‘Damn!’  He then disappeared from the window and I could hear him moving about in my room. He then reappeared, in his hands he held half of my bed...... the half that had the rope tied to it. He stuck the end out of the window. ‘Oh god!!!’ I thought, he was either going to drop it out of the window, making me fall to my death or he was going to pull my up using it. Either way it didn’t look good.