Mornings

"A-Ah, Ayato, n-not there~" You moaned out as Ayato plunged three digits inside of you, curling and softly massaging your walls.

"-ngh." You almost cried out as he fastened his pace, Ayato smirked and peppered your stomach with kisses.

"Can't wait to see mini-me's running around the room."

"So early in the morning and you're f-f-uh..."

"There there (Name), calm down."

You groaned and he quickly flipped you around, your back facing him. You blushed as you realized what's going to happen.

"W-Wait!" You protest as Ayato took you behind. You gripped the sheets as he fastened up his thrusts. Skin on skin resonated inside the room and you can't help but moan out his name.

"Louder." He commanded and you complied. You really didn't mind if the neighbors will hear, after all, those dirty little bitches are having lovey dovey interests on your husband.

"(Name), you're so tight." Ayato panted as he trailed kisses to your spine, thrusts getting sloppier.

With one final thrust, he came inside of you. He sighed and rest his head on your neck, your breathing syncing with each other.

"A-Ayato?" You choked out, still having the feeling of euphoria in you.

"Hmm?" He hummed as he kept on kissing your neck.

Blushing a bit, you sighed out loud, "You're still in me."

Ayato grinned as he blowed into your right ear before slowly thrusting his hips again. Your eyes widened and you blushed even more when he moaned out those words.

"Heh, don't think I'm finished with you (Name), after all, we have the whole day to ourselves~"