Water Bottle

🌸AU

•••

You sat on one of the bleachers, watching the soccer team practice. You've got a crush on the team captain. You've learned that his name was Ayato Kirishima, the guy with the jersey number 1.

His messy blue locks were tied into a small pony tail, which you find cute. Once they called it a day, you ran towards all of the players and handed them towels and bottles. You're the manager after all.

"Otsukaresama."

"How about me?"

You quickly turned around upon hearing the familiar voice, a smile already etched on your lips.

"Kirishima-san! Here you go, captain." You giggled as you handed him the water bottle.

He quickly took the water bottle as he turned around to hide the faint pink tint on his cheeks.

All of the players bid you goodbye as they grab their bags and head out of the gym.

Meanwhile, you picked up every single soccer balls and was about to bring it to the storage room, when someone offered you help.

You glanced at him and blushed when you realize it was Ayato.

"Here, let me help you."

The walk towards was silent, not until Ayato hugged you.

"W-Wha? WHAT?!" You yelled out as you felt your bodies being pressed together.

Ayato was just silent, but he's blushing really hard.

"Kirishima-san?"

"See you tomorrow, [Y/N]." He said as he sped off, leaving you in a confused state.

That's when you notice a water bottle on the ground. Picking it up, you saw a sticky note with a scribble in it.

It's obvious who wrote it. And what made you squeal in happiness was the words written on it.

"Go out with me." -A.