Summer

WARNING: CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT. DON'T READ IF NOT INTERESTED AND IF YOU'RE BELOW 13.

« »

"It's hot~" You said for the umpteenth time.

"I know (Name) now shut up." Ayato growled beside you.

It was summer and your air conditioner broke. Great timing right? Now, you're stuck here with your grumpy boyfriend who's sleeping and sweating too.

"Bakayato." You groaned then stood up. You were sweaty so you took off your shirt and bottoms.

"Ah~ Much better!" You grinned as you laid down beside Ayato facing his back.

You quickly wrapped your arms on his waist then licked his earlobe.

"(Name) not now, I'm fucking-" He was about to turn around when you smashed your lips on his.

Ayato groaned as he kissed you back. Licking his bottom lip you can't help but grind on his crotch.

"F-Fuck." Ayato muttered as he held your butt cheeks tightly.

You started kissing his neck then down to his crotch, but as you were about to pull his boxers off, Ayato suddenly pinned you down.

You blushed then looked away. Ayato started unclasping your bra and as soon as he took it off, he sucked your right breast while massage the other.

Purrs and moans escaped your mouth as you caressed Ayato's messy blue hair.

Ayato, being the sneaky asshole. started to rub you through your underwear. Squirming, you bucked your hips to give more friction.

"Silly." Ayato laughed as he pulled your underwear and throw it somewhere.

He leaned down then gave your lips a blow before licking your clit and proceeded to suck on it while inserting two fingers inside you.

"A-Ayato!" You moaned as you felt yourself near, but since Ayato always loves to tease you, he pulled his fingers out and you groaned.

"Ayato, seriou—"

You moaned as Ayato randomly slammed himself inside you. You gasped as Ayato speeds up his pace, biting on his shoulder to stop yourself from screaming in pleasure.

"Aya, I-I'm near."

"Yeah, let it out."

And with one more thrust, your walls contracted and Ayato shuddered as he grabbed your waist to keep you still.

"I think we should fix the air-conditioner."

"Yeah I think so too." He chuckled.