Happy Birthday

You smiled as you wipe the sweat off your forehead. Whipping something up for your grumpy lover's quite hard.

Well, it is his birthday after all. You giggled at your work as it was almost finished.

You stared at the clock then smiled, 'Okay, three more hours!'

《 》

Ayato yawned as he entered his shared house with (Y/N).

'The hell is wrong with the fucking lights?' He thought as he kept flicking the switch, grumbling.

"Ayato~" You called out. Ayato finally got the light working properly and saw your little party for him.

There were party streamers hanging around the living room and a neatly wrapped gift on the center of the coffee table.

"Happy Birthday!" You yelled cheerfully. Ayato smiled as he walked over the gift, slowly unwrapping it.

His eyes widen at the gift, red spreading across his cheeks.

There sat a bunny plushie, button eyes with the same hue as your boyfriend's. He pulled you in for a hug, kissing your forehead.

"Thanks." He murmured, enough to make you feel contented.

"Ah~ there's one last gift." You cooed as you quickly stood up in front of him.

"Isn't the plushie enough aleady?" He asked, confused.

"Nope! That's why, start unwrapping your other gift." You whispered as you raised your skirt a little, revealing a ribbon tied on your right thigh.