Hoodie

—revised;

You're having problems on what to wear right now. You just got out of the shower and then saw all of your favorite clothes on the laundry basket, considering the fact that you've got a closet full of clothes beside you.

"Damn." You muttered then sighed.

"(Name)-chan? Ayato-kun's waiting for you~ You have a mission so please hurry up~" You heard Eto sing-sang as she knocked on the door.

"Okay, tell him to wait." You replied and looked at Ayato's closet.

Hmm, okay his hoodies will do' You thought as you grabbed one of his black hoodies.

Giggling to yourself, you wiggled your arms, smiling as how Ayato has grown. 

« »

"Whaaat the fu--?" Ayato said as he eyed you.

"What? I can't find any comfortable clothes so I borrowed your hoodie." You explained while raising your arms.

Ayato sighed and turned away. But you still heard him mutter while looking at the busy streets of Tokyo.

"What the hell did you just say? Why can't you say it straight to my face?" You angrily stated, thinking it was an insult.

"Tch." He clicked his tongue then faced you.

"I said, you look really cute when you're wearing my clothes. I like how you smell, its like you're stating that you're mine." He mumbled, avoiding eye contact.

Coughing twice, you covered your cheeks as you felt your face heat up.

"Hey lil' bunny, you're blushing." He said while chuckling, only to make it worsen.

"S-Shut up, bakayato!" You shouted burying your face on his chest.

"What?"

"Nothing, I love you."

"I love you too bunny. Now get off, you're embarrassing me."

He mumbled as he tried prying your hands off him; which he failed to do so since you clung to him to the point of annoying him.

"You little—"

"Ahaaa~"