Flashlight

Shaking, you inhaled, trying to think of positive things and exhaled. This is the first time you've been in a huge crowd, well not exactly in but in front.

You were asked to sing during the Valentine's Program, because you're the representative of your class.

Feeling embarrassed at the fact that your classmates suggested for you to confess to a certain blue-haired individual that you've loved ever since middle school.

"Goodluck, (Name). And oh! Better confess okay? We're going to flash the spotlight on him soon!" Your friend said then winked at you, she gave you a small pat on the back to somehow encourage you.

"And now, a song number from (Your Class/Section) presented to us by (Last Name) (First Name)."

You walked up the stage while shaking. Jeez, singing in front then confessing is a really hard task.

When the music started, you sang with all your heart that everyone is mesmerized by how your voice captured their hearts.

"I got all I need when I got you and I. " You sang and started to look for "him."

"I look around me and see a sweet life."

"I'm stuck in the dark, but you're my flashlight. You're getting me getting me through the night."

And you quickly blushed as you saw under the spot light, Ayato Kirishima, your ultimate crush.

"Omfg!"

"A-Ah, Happy Valentines day, A-Ayato." You looked down then trembled.

"Aww~"

You look up then blushed harder as you saw Ayato smirking and forming a heart with his hands.

Cheers and teases are started to be heard as Ayato walks towards you.

"Yeah, Happy Valentines too (Name)"