Review

Muttering incoherent words, you continued to review your notes as you tried to stay awake. School is annoying like what the f, but you needed to pass so yeah, deal with it.

"x you're such a hoe, I can't even."

"Told you, schools are for nerds."

You turned around and glared at your very nice boyfriend.

"Yeah, so much for mister I-don't-care-about-school." You mumbled making Ayato laugh.

"You look like a nerd." He teased, eyeing your appearance.

Your hair was in a messy bun while you're wearing glasses. Well, you just feel like wearing it.

"Need some help?" Ayato said as he sat in front of you.

"No. I don't need your help. Go away." You glared.

But he sure is persistent, so he took your notebook and glasses and he started questioning you.

You can't help but stare at your so hot-with-glasses boyfriend.

"Quit staring, idiot." Ayato scolded as he flicked your forehead.

"Well you look really good with glasses." You blushed then looked down.

When you looked up, your face blushed fifty times more. Well Ayato tied his hair while his face was so close to you.

"Holy fuck..."

"So, shall we continue?" Ayato questioned, somehow his voice sounded so sultry?

You nodded and good thing you managed to get all his questions correct.

"See? You did great. So, since I tutored you, can I get my prize?" Ayato smirked.

Your face flushed, "W-W-What?"

"I'm claiming my prize 'kay?" Ayato mumbled as he bit your earlobe.

Still shocked, you only felt yourself being flipped and pressed down on the table, ass up in the open as Ayato smirked behind you.

"Cover your mouth, love."