Chapter 57

***Troye's P.O.V.*** (also time skip a few days)

"Connor I can't stay in New York forever" I complained to him as I tostled with my curly hair in the mirror.

He sat on the bed watching me struggle with my choice of outfit and hair look for the day.

"Aw, but why not?" He complained and fell back onto the bed.

"I have to go back home for Thanksgiving, you're welcome to come join me" I turned to smile at him before looking back into the mirror.

Thanksgiving at my house had already been with Tyler. I had mentioned that before but I just couldn't get the thought of a thanksgiving without Tyler for once. It just... It didn't seem natural.

Connor sat up from his sprawled out position on the bed, suddenly perking up.

"Wait really?"

"Yea, didn't I already tell you that?" I combed my fingers over my hair once more before giving up on it all together and walking away from the mirror to finish my packing.

"Probably, I guess I was distracted by your amazing looks" Connor flirted.

I rolled my eyes at him and blushed at his remark.

"Why thank you, so would you like to come?" I asked as I folded a shirt and placed it in my suitcase.

"I would love to!" He exclaimed rather loudly, and quite passionately.

"Ok, well pack your stuff I'm leaving in an hour" I reminded him shooting my eyes over the clock on the bedside table.

He hopped from the bed and without another word ran out of the room, rather giddily.

I laughed to myself about the adorable man I got to call mine.

I continued on with folding my shirts and putting them into my suitcase one by one. I walked to the bathroom, stopping at the mirror for a second to try and do something to my hair-that just wasn't cooperating today.

I soon realized it was just going to have to be left a mess, after all I would be on a plane most of the day.

Going back to my suitcase, I folded the final shirt and stuffed it in, having to sit on the suitcase in order to zipper it.

I picked it up by the handle and pulled it out so I could easily roll it through the what seemed like miles of hallway throughout Connor's house.

Once I had reached the living room I leaned my suitcase up against the wall and walked to the kitchen to see Colleen washing the dishes from last night and JC preparing breakfast.

"Good morning!" Colleen exclaimed, turning from her work to share a smile.

"Good morning" I smiled back to her, as I took a seat at one of the four stools at the counter.

"I assumed you want an omelet" JC said placing a plate with a delicious looking omelet spread across the top of it.

"Yea, Thank You, how'd you know?" I chuckled, quite confused, as I pulled the plate closer to me, picking up the fork in preparation of eating it.

"Mr. Franta told me what breakfasts you liked, so I just made the first one on the list"

"Oh," I said in now less confusion then before.

"So how are you today?" Colleen asked drying her hands on the towel, making the glitter from her ring (which I hadn't actually noticed until now) very noticeable.

"I'm good, how are you?" I asked my eyes fixated on her ring.

"I'm good..." She said smirking and pulling her hand up to wave the ring at me.