Chapter 49

***Connor's P.O.V.***

I was much to busy to truly focus on anything I was doing. I had to respond to emails, double check the entire magazine so it could be sent it, prepare for Troye, keep Nicola occupied, and tell all of my employees what needed to be done.

"Mr. Franta" I looked up from frantically organizing my desk to see Dan looming in the doorway. "You're needed in the modeling department"

"Ok" I mumbled as I tried my best to quickly put everything in it's place.

"Mr. Franta" I twitched at the mention of my own name yet again. "I can do that for you" I looked up to see Phil also standing in the doorway.

"Ok, that would be great, thank you" I rushed away from my desk and I followed Dan down to the modeling department.

"We have to start working on shoots for next months magazine, so we needed your opinion on things like outfits, and poses" he lead me down and came to a halt in front of one of the photoshoot sets.

"We need more red in the outfit" I looked at the model who wore a brown poncho-like coat and black jeans, she had a red scarf on as well. "Don't we have red heels around here?" I looked around the set, moments later Dan rushed back over to me with a pair of red heels in his hands.

"Like these?"

I looked at them and figured they would do.

"Yea, like those"

Dan handed the shoes to the model and she put them on before resuming with her shoot.

"Just make sure there's a variety of color, I'm really busy so just ask Phil if you need advice on colors, ok?"

"Got it" I nodded to Dan and walked off to go and try to get anything else I could get done.

Troye would be landing within an hour and I wanted nothing more than to be able to meet him at the airport. I just wanted to be the first face he saw and I wanted to be able to hug him and kiss him and tell him how much I missed him. I just couldn't think of any possible way I could make it in time.

I had so much to do and I know that if I sent Zoe down to pick him up it wouldn't be the same as if I was the one to do it. However, that's how it would have to be.

Before I walked into my office I stopped at Zoe's desk.

"Zoe, can you pick up Troye at the airport for me? He'll be landing in about an hour." I pleaded for her to go.

"I'm really sorry but I can't, I leave in about fifteen minutes, I have to meet Alfie for our date" Zoe stated sympathetically.

I couldn't force Zoe to cancel her date. I wouldn't ever want anyone to cancel their date, especially Zoe, beings that she was working almost twenty-four seven and she hardly ever saw Alfie, besides when she would get home in the late hours of the night.

"Alright, I understand, I'll get someone else to do it" I sighed, knowing I really only had two options left, and they wouldn't be ok if it was one or the other. "Enjoy your date by the way"

I turned around to see my other resort that was sitting at the desk across from Zoe's. Surely I could just have him go, but then the other one would be jealous, and surely I could just have the other one go, but then he would get jealous. It's amazing how jealous each of them get when the one of them is hanging out with another man.

"Phil..." I waited to continue until he looked up at me.

"What can I do for you?" He asked with a very cheery smile and attentive attitude.