Chapter 4

***Troye's P.O.V.***

I get up as usual in my own bed. Alone. once again, it's used to be different, I would wake up with Tyler at my side. But that doesn't happen anymore.

I have a day off from Tyler today. I guess you could say that. Usually I won't have to deal with him on Fridays because that's considered a "family day". He has a huge thing at some park with his whole family where they eat, sing songs and other shit.

Usually when I can get away from him for a day I'll go shopping, even though I can't really afford anything. However, I like to window shop and dream about the things I could have. I got up early to make myself some breakfast and coffee.

I roll out of bed, not bothering to do my hair, rather just leaving it flat. And on I go to my closet to end up picking a t-shirt and blue jeans that I cuffed up on the ends to look a bit more fashionable. Finally some platform converse and then the outfits complete.

I walk out into the kitchen to enjoy my coffee and cereal. I see my sister Sage already sitting at the table on her phone,

"Why are you up so early?" I ask pouring some creamer in my coffee.

"I was just checking out something about some fashion show, I don't know my friends want me to go, but I don't want to, You know?"

"Yea, plenty of instances where I've been pressured into things" I roll my eyes, if only she knew.

"What are you planning on doing today?" She got off her phone and spun around to face me as I finished making my food.

"I'll probably go shopping, to the mall"

"OOO! Can I come?!" She jumped at the opportunity to go to the mall and buy clothes.

"Sure" I laughed taking a bite of my Nutella covered toast.

"Yay! What time are we leaving?!"

"The mall doesn't open for another hour" I said looking at the clock on the microwave.

"Well then we'll leave in an hour" She picks her phone back up from the table and skips away.

I roll my eyes and let out a slight laugh at the same time. One of the reasons I'm able to stay somewhat strong is my family. I fucking love them.

I finish my breakfast and finish my coffee while on Tumblr. An hour goes by of scrolling and swiping my thumb across the screen, it begins to feel numb.

I was so engrossed in my phone that I didn't realize my entire family had woken and up and was now eating breakfast. Sage comes skipping out all giddy and comes to my face.

"Are you ready?!"

"Chill, just let me get my keys and wallet" I get up from the barstool I was sitting at and stretch.

I walk to my room and grab my keys and wallet, I have only nearly 50 dollars but I'll have to suffice, really hoping sage brings her own money.

I come back out of my room and once again sage is jumping right in front of my face.

"Can we go?!" She repeats this question four times while jumping up and down before I grab hold of her shoulders and calm her down.

"We're going, it's ok." She's like a pet dog or something.

"Bye Mum, Dad, Tyde, Steele" I wave goodbye to them, as does sage, and with that we walk out the door to my car.

I hop in the drivers seat as sage gets into the passenger.

"ready?"

"I've been ready for like 1 hour" she sasses.

"Ok, ok" I pull out of the driveway and down to the mall.

As I'm driving one of my favorite songs plays on the radio. "Riptide" by Vance Joy. Sage reaches out her hand trying to change the station but I grab her wrist.

"My radio"

She pouts and crosses her arms, but I still don't give in. I continue to drive letting the LA air through my window that I now have rolled down.

I pull into the mall parking garage searching for a spot. I find one and park, turning off the car and getting out of the seat, as does Sage.

We walk into the mall and her eyes light up when she sees a forever 21 right in front of her.

"COME ON!" She grabs my wrist taking me into the store.

"I'll be over by the guys" I say once we are in, but when I look over she's already looking at dresses.

I go to the guys clothes and find a sweater, I hold it up to examine it, looks pretty cool. I then find some other clothes and put them over my arm.

I look up from my shopping to see a young lady, probably around my age looking at me. I just ignore her and go back to my shopping, but when I look up about five minutes later she's still looking at me.

It's not the first time that a girl has eyed me up. It happens a lot and it gets annoying after a bit.

Then she starts walking over to me.

"You!" She whisper yells.

I point to myself to see if she's talking about me. She shakes her head and I slowly walk over.

"I'm Bethany, Bethany Mota. Your young, good looking, and seem to have a good fashion sense, how would you like to be a model?"

___________________________

Hey guys! It's been really long sorry. I've just been busy and A LOT happened this week. AND PLAYLIST IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW AND LOUISE ACCIDENTALLY KIND OF OUTED TRONNOR AND THEN CONNOR HAS HIS VALENTINES VIDEO COMING OUT ON MONDAY AND HE HAS HIS COFFEE NOW AND I JUST THERES A LOT OK THATS IT COOL.

twitter: connorfrannie
Instagram: connorfrannie

See you guys next chapter xx