Chapter 50

***Troye's P.O.V.***

"Hey Dan" Phil, yet again, wasn't speaking to me. He was talking to Dan as he'd done the whole ride. Every time he would go to talk to Dan he had to start by saying "Hey Dan", and it was usually followed by a corny and terrible joke. Dan would then roll his eyes at Phil and say something like "shut up" and then laugh afterwards.

So, that was my car ride summed up.

There was also when Dan had complained to Phil about how hungry he was and how he couldn't wait until we got back to the office to eat. So, of course Phil would do anything for Dan so he pulled over to a nearby restaurant and we all stopped into eat.

We walked in and were seated immediately, if we weren't and had to wait I would probably start going into convulsions. Dan and Phil sat in one side of the booth as I sat alone on the other side.

"What are you ordering?" I looked down at my menu as Phil continued to ask Dan question after question.

I waited for Dan's response which usually came a few milliseconds after Phil spoke. However, I was surprised when he remained silent. I had my head buried in my menu and didn't bother to look up to see if Dan was pointing to something on the menu to Phil, so that could've been the case. 

"Troye?" Phil's voice came again and I popped my head out from the menu looking at him in confusion as to why he had said my name, or was even talking to me.

"What?" I asked.

"I asked what you were ordering..." He was in shock and confusion that I hadn't an idea as to what he was talking about, but I was more taken a back that he had actually been speaking to me.

"Oh, um" I looked down at the menu once more, suddenly realizing that I hadn't actually been reading it, I was more so using it as a distraction from the two of them. "A burger" I said as I saw that it was the first item listed.

"Sounds good, I think I'm gonna get the chicken sandwich"

I nodded once he had said his noble choice and turned to Dan who was still invested in the menu, his eyebrows were furrowed almost like he was mad about the menu.

"Phil?" He questioned, his eyes still focused on the menu.

"What's up?" Phil said looking over to where dans eyes were focused.

"They don't have anything vegan" he complained.

"Dan..." Phil took his eyes from the menu and up to Dan's face. "What the hell do you think a salad is?" I wasn't expecting a curse from him, and by Dans face I was pretty sure he wasn't either.

Dan then looked up at Phil with a playful hatred. "Shut up" he said nudging him, causing Phil to have a sly smirk drawn across his face.

"Hello! My name is Cat and I'll be your server today. Can I start you guys off with anything to drink?" A girl with short silver-lavender hair stood at our table holding a notepad and waiting for our responses with her lips turned to a grin.

"Hi, I'll have root beer please" Phil ordered, I'm sure he would have ordered an alcoholic beverage if they had sold them.

Cat then looked to Dan waiting for his choice of drink.

"I'll have water" Dan smiled and closed the menu that was in his hands.

Then Cat turned to me waiting for my drink option. I hadn't looked at the drink menu but it wasn't hard for me to decide beings that I wasn't thirsty.

"I'm good" I said, then I closed my menu and slid it to the middle of the table.

"Alright, those drinks will be right out" she turned and walked away.