Chapter 15

***Troye's P.O.V.***

Awkwardly I sit at the table glancing around to see where Connor went. I get worried when I find no sign of him.

"Excuse me" I try and get the attention of a nearby waiter.

"Yes, what can I help you with?" He asks.

"do you by chance know where Mr.Franta went?"

"He just left"

"Oh"

I can't get up and just leave. I can't even pay. What am I supposed to do now?

"Caspar!" I yell when I see our original waiter.

"Would it be ok if I just kind of slipped out of here?"

"Why would that be?" He asks.

"I- I'm not feeling so well"

"Mr. Franta has already payed you may leave when you like"

"Thank you"

I scurry out of my seat and run outside in hopes of finding Connor.

I see him.

It's not however, just him. Surrounding him are about 20 reporters, flashing cameras. I look to him but all he can do is cover his face from the bright flashes.
I want to run over to him and try to push some of the people off but I don't know if that would make matters better or worse.

"Connor!" I yell. He uncovers his face and I see an actual tear.

Connor Franta Crying.

"Are you okay?!" I run over to him but that doesn't stop anyone from taking pictures or hammering him with questions.

"Troye, Troye leave"

"Well- o" he cuts me off.

"It's not you," he leans over to whisper in my ear "I'll meet you tomorrow"

I run off without another word. What is going on? Can I never go out with him again without there being paparazzi there?

Is this what it's like to be famous?

*****next morning

"Troye get up! We have to pack" Sage rolls me out of bed and to the floor.

"Ow!" I yelp.

"Oh get over it, come on now" I get up slowly and rub my eyes.

I look over at the alarm clock once my vision has cleared.

"9:00am" shit.

I run around the room in a spiral of panics. I have to leave the hotel by 9:30! Sage couldn't have woken me up earlier. I groan and quickly gather my clothes from the closet and dresses and pack them into my suitcase. Then it's onto the bathroom to gather up my hair products (even though I've been leaving it flat lately) I grab everything and shove that into my other suitcase. By the time I'm done its 9:24. I run to the lobby my suitcases bouncing on the floor behind me.

"Room 213" I hand them the key.

"Thank you, were you satisfied with your stay"

"More than that. It was a delight"

I turn to see Sage on her phone by the exit. Her suitcases standing around her.

"Finally" She rolls her eyes when I make my way over to her.

"Yea yea, is the driver here yet?"

"He's been here for ten minutes"

"Oh... well then let's go!"

We walk to the limo and load our bags. Then it hits me.

I'm seeing Connor tonight.

__________________________

This is super short and I'm really sorry but I've had a lot going on this week and I just wanted to upload this to let you know I'm still alive I know it's crappy and I'm really sorry! I promise next chapter will be a lot better. LY and thank you for still reading *kisses

Twitter: connorfrannie

Xx